Home PEx Campus
Speak your mind, but mind what you post. Let's not spread disinformation and/or misinformation.

St. Benedict College

RALPH WALDORALPH WALDO PEx Rookie ⭐
Anybody here who studies at St. Benedict College, San Beda Alabang (formerly Benedictine Abbey School)?

Comments

• im a bedan.batch 98-99. im not really sure about that.im on my 2nd yr coll at dlsu so if ur good in math u wud know what batch im from.adios.
  • se7endust: alam mo, ang gulo mo!!! you said you're from batch 99 and then sabi mo di mo pa sure yung batch mo... ano ba talaga?!?! and then you're asking pa ralph waldo to do his math so he'd know your batch... ok ka lang ba?!?!

raplh waldo: im from batch 98... the batch na na-ban sa isang exclusive boys school na malapit sa bene... bwehehehe!
  • Not a SBC person but I do have a lot of friends who came from that school. They are extremely nice persons. :):):)
  • I came from B.A.S.!!! I never knew they changed the name of the school until just recently, cuz I left that school when I was only in 5th grade to come study in the U.S. Too bad.....
    Hehe I remember eating that taco-thing they sold in the canteen like every single friggin day! Also, me and my friends would hangout in the grade school library once in a while cuz it was airconditioned =P....what memories!
    I still keep in touch with my friends from there up to now.(they graduated hs a couple years ago) Too bad I wasn't around to see the newly built college though...I never fathomed the idea they were going to build a college in that empty field by the covered courts cuz I knew that's where the old girl scouts used to camp out. Haha did you ever hear the rumor about an ogre or kapre supposedly living there? LoL! Oh wellz!
    Sorry you guys...I'm just reminiscing cuz I really miss that school a lot...I wish I could go visit again one day cuz unfortunately, my last attempt in 1997 was a disaster. *sigh* By the way, have you guys heard of the Bay Area based singing group Pinay? One of the members also came from B.A.S.! (or SBC)
    BTW, to se7endust: How can you not know what batch you were in?? That's odd?!?!
  • kCalkCal PExer
    Wow, may bedans din pala d2 ha. Nywayz, I'm a Bedan from PhySci class batch 2000.
    I'm now studying at DLSU.
  • RALPH WALDORALPH WALDO PEx Rookie ⭐
    Thanks for your responses, fellow Bedans and friends! I'm from High School batch 1995-1996 LiaCom. Yung batch na may "spirit possession". Well, some of my famous batchmates include Ryan Agoncillo, Mohini (a.k.a. Monina) Bagatsing, Joanna Dizon, Michelle Ballesca, and myself (ambishoso!). They're not famous as in "famous", coz most of them are commercial models.

Hey, Ms. Anonymous, I hope you can visit our Alma Mater soon. It has changed greatly especially with the newly built 21st century sports complex (w/ an olympic size swimming pool) and all. Yes, I know the singing group Pinay. Oh boy.

BTW, I also a college garduate of Bene, Batch 2000!

Ora et Labora. PAX! E-mail me -->;

[This message has been edited by RALPH WALDO (edited 07-07-2000).]

[This message has been edited by RALPH WALDO (edited 07-07-2000).]
  • ayetayet PExer
    se7endust: ano ka b tlaga? batch '99?

i'm fr batch '99 kc.

go bedans!!!

:)

• ayetayet PExer
    i think sbc s d best schl in d south! better than zobel!

am i right or am i right?!

bene d best!

[This message has been edited by ayet (edited 07-07-2000).]
  • raxrax PExer
    okay ang san bed and st. benedict college... syempre biased ako kc sis schl yan ng st. scho :)
  • Can you please people differentiate who are the Sons of Mendiola from the Brats of Alabang?

You people of that franchised southern school is staining the Benedictine Heritage of prestige exclusive education in the Philippines.

Please use your original name.
    Please do not use San Beda College, because it only pertains to the Lions of Mendiola.

Bedan only applies to males. Females of the College of Law. That is, of Mendiola. Near Malaca?ang, not South superhighway.
  • i have 2 friends na galing bene, batch 95. :D si mimi gara tsaka si rj bautista.

batch 98 naman... si kookie macahilig.
  • kCal:

hu u? magka batch tayo ... me in LS also ... COS ka?

• hey kCAl and sixteen..

me batch 2000 din and also studying in dlsu.. ano courses nyo?
  • kcal, i'm physci 2 batch 2000. hu u? from COE
  • if you remember the movie HATAW NA, the school na nirepresent duon was st. benedict,and as it was presented,the students were believed to be kicked outs and riot is everywhere,as if the student were unsophisticated and immoral in values,most especially the way they treat their profs.,but before anything else i would like to remind you that im not after an arguement,just wanna know your reaction on how your going to defend your school,and also i dont believe that coz my school as well is also a victim of that misconception by the narrow-minded jabronis,im from benilde nga pala.
  • Originally posted by dothindz
    if you remember the movie HATAW NA, the school na nirepresent duon was st. benedict,and as it was presented,the students were believed to be kicked outs and riot is everywhere,as if the student were unsophisticated and immoral in values,most especially the way they treat their profs.,but before anything else i would like to remind you that im not after an arguement,just wanna know your reaction on how your going to defend your school,and also i dont believe that coz my school as well is also a victim of that misconception by the narrow-minded jabronis,im from benilde nga pala.

it's just a movie.. what it portrays doesn't prove anything.. you know how in films they usually have a disclaimer at the end saying that any resemblance to any person, living or dead is just purely coincidence.. so a school isn't actually a person but it's kinda like the same thing.. just because they used the name st. benedict as the name of the school in the film doesn't mean it's the same as our school..
  • i'm one of the peeps that so loyal to bene imagine i started there since nursery up to 4th yr high! talk about being loyal... kaya naman mahal na mahal ko ang bene...that's where i practically live! imagine you have to spend almost half of you day sa school grabe! kung di ka ba naman tumalino no!
    highschool lyf in bene is a B-L-A-S-T!!! and what a life! i'm from medsci, a medics... i say... i enjoyed my last two years in bene now i'm miles away from bene i still carry with me the values that was taught there... how to meet the deadlines, the thesis!! oh well wat a lesson!!!!
    basta be proud of wat you are!!!! we are BEDANS!!!
    bene'98: NO RULES NO LIMITS!!!!!! medsci'98 d best!
  • Ive got friends from bene! theyre cool :)
  • EUREKA BAT KYO NA-BAN SA SOUTHRIDGE?
  • Dominic: galing mo ah! na-figure out mo yung school na sinasabi ko.

apparently there was this group of girls na pwede nang magtayo ng fan club para sa basketball team ng southridge! talaga namang every game, mapa-bene man or kahit sa ibang school, nanonood yung barkadahan na yon. as in all out support sila! parang laging may cheering squad na nanonood everytime may game ang southridge. wala namang masama dito pero nangyari kasi nawawalan na daw ng mga gamit (like towel and school diary) nung mga sr bball players and ang sinasabi nilang kumuha ay yung mga girls nga daw from bene. dagdagan mo pa na lagi silang nanonood rin ng kahit practice at syempre na-irita na yung mga players and coach kasi pati yon di pinatawad.