Home PEx Hobbies Anime and Manga
Ho-Ho-Hope you have a holly jolly holidays, PExers! 🎅

Raijin-Ken Samurai Yaiba Kurogane

BattosaiBattosai PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
yaiba_deluxe_cover_1.jpg

Comments

• BattosaiBattosai PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Yaiba fans gather 'round! Post your thoughts on this great anim?!

kenshin_01.gif
  • On a side note, Gosho Aoyama is also the artist of Meitantei (Detective) Conan...
    ^ Kaya iisa lang ang itsura. :lol:

kenshin_01.gif
  • f*ckn good series. for those who stuck with it until the end (despite the crappy dubs), you'd know how superb the ending is. better than the lot of crap we see these days and tons funnier too.
    ^ Yes! Astig 'tong anim? na to. Although I would have loved to see Yaiba with the Thunder and Devil Wind swords duke it out with Takeshi with his Devil King sword. :verycool: Pati yung continuing romance between Yaiba and Sayaka (skirt lifting is optional). :D

kenshin_01.gif
  • definitely one of my favs! super funny and astig. sayang, its not as popular outside the philippines.
    Who are your favorite Yaiba Villains? :bungi:

kenshin_01.gif
  • si spiderman (yan ang tunay na spiderman), yung batman (the one that changed them to vampires), si slugman (yung higante na lumiit nung binuhusan nila ng asin), si jubei yagyu (magiging bida, pero kakatawa pag nalasing), si kojiro sassaki (kakatawa yung debut nito sa show)... limot ko na yung pangalan nung lahat ng "8 beasts of master takeshi" e :lol:

di pa kasama jan yung mga serious villains, pero puro riot yung mga episodes na una dahil sa comedy.
  • Paborito ko ito dati. For sheer comedic value this was hard to beat, especially with the peculiar local dubbing.

I've been hearing news that there's a sequel series to this, or at least a manga, where Yaiba and Takeshi are all grown up. Baka rumor lang yata :)