Home PEx International Entertainment International TV

Angel on Studio 23

forgforg Administrator PEx Moderator
Next week na ang season finale and to be followed by the Final Season Premiere, im so excited coz i really like the writing of this show. *okay* plus i miss buffy and the gang :mecry:

studio 23 tuesdays 7:30pm

Comments

• Can't wait for the new(final) season of Angel!
    Spike in Los Angeles!!!
  • forgforg Administrator PEx Moderator
    ^^ thats sumthing to look forward too!
  • ANGEL 5th season premiere is March 29, 8:20PM after REBEL BILLIONAIRE.
  • yapinyapin PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Happy that I am finally going to see the 5th season... sad that it is the last season.
  • i'm really looking forward to seeing
    spike
    in the Angelverse. as i remember correctly, Angel & co. accepted Lilah's offer to manage W&H.Connor went normal. Cordy's still in a coma. Lilah's dead. back in Buffyverse, Sunnydale was a hell hole. Spike :smile2skull: was dust and saved the world. Slayers were activated. Anya's dead. Buffy went to Japan and made the Grudge. lol. :crazytongue:

studio23: if you dont mind me asking, why the weird times for the shows? 8:20PM?? i hope that studio 23 wont be like the other 2 networks who doesnt really have skeds. for example, <insert show here pagkatapos ng insert show here>. they dont really indicate the specific time on when it'll be shown. :) thanks.

oh, last monday, Tru Calling was kinda late. :no: i think it's because of Wassup wassup since they're live and stuff.

:vamp:
  • CaroL_14--we've been time compressing to make the viewing tighter rather than have so many fillers and plugs in between. we're adapting somewhat the British skeds rather than the American skeds given that most one hour shows have a running time of about 42-43 minutes so we put it in 50 minute blocks. it may go back to one-hour blocks down the line. but for the time being we've standardized primetime. having live shows though will always affect the final sked but we try not to slide by more than 5-10 minutes. we're usually just off by about 5 on mondays with the rest of the week being ok.

last monday was not so much WAZZUP but a technical problem in the computations of running times.
  • ok ha sa tues na, gusto ko dito cna Fred and Wesley , kinikilig ako sa knila hehehe
    ^^di ba ang gusto n fred si gunn?
  • Fred/Gunn relationship had been downhill since Gunn killed that portal-spelling professor.
  • yup and what I liked about this season eh ung sa knila nga kaso may sad part
    ^
    True, true. But still I am still looking forward to seeing you-know-who and Angel as a you-know-what.

[sorry. I don't know how to make the spoiler thing]
  • hmm hehehe ako rin di ko alam ung spoiler (can somebody help us)

lam ko na c u know hu kaso bsta hehehe, bka sa movie na mngyari yon hehehe,
    namimiss ko tuloy ung I will remember u ep.
    B/A shipper ka rin ba
    ^Yup. Got the dvds and never got tired of watching them. Even got the cd of Once More With Feeling, Watcher's Guide vol. 1, Quotable Slayer, and 2 shot glasses with Buffy and Angel. Hehe... Obsession ba?

OT: Oo nga, paturo naman gumawa nung spoiler please
  • jefferjeffer PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    yapin wrote:
    ^Yup. Got the dvds and never got tired of watching them. Even got the cd of Once More With Feeling, Watcher's Guide vol. 1, Quotable Slayer, and 2 shot glasses with Buffy and Angel. Hehe... Obsession ba?

OT: Oo nga, paturo naman gumawa nung spoiler please
    i think you should enclose your text with the tags [ spoiler ] [ /spoiler ](no spaces)...put the text in between..give it a shot...

SPIKE!!!! yaaaay!
  • paige_8paige_8 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    buffy07 wrote:
    ok ha sa tues na, gusto ko dito cna Fred and Wesley , kinikilig ako sa knila hehehe

same here! :) in this season lang kasi na-develop talaga yung relationship nila. but as they say, may sad part din. pero okay na as long as may moments sila together.
  • Just a question, i dont watch Angel, and i was surprised to see Charisma Carpenter gained a lot of weight compared to her usualy slim body in Buffy. Did she got pregnant or somthing?
  • ^^ yup. IIRC they wrote her pregnancy into the story.
  • Thanks for that quick reply..what's IIRC?
    napanood ko kahapon im wonderinf why did the 1st hour of angel showed the series finale of buffy?

anyways im really looking forward for the final season

ang ganda ng costume ni fred *okay* dun sa teasers
    testing... Can't wait to see Spike and Angel as a puppet!