Home PEx Hobbies Anime and Manga
Reminder: You never know what someone is going through, so be kind.

ghost fighter o dragonballz

:splat: ano mas maganda ang ghost fighter o dragonballz

Comments

• st.angerst.anger PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    *ehem* yuyu hakusho had a consistently good storyline & better character development.
  • Yu Yu Hakusho din ako. DBZ was always like this. Gokou beats someone, then someone stronger comes, Gokou trains harder and beats him, them someone stronger comes. Its a cycle.
  • YYH rin for me. I never really liked DBZ anyway...
  • Yu-Yu Hakusho for me. Everyone was well accounted for. Sa DBZ, pag wala naman si Gokou, patay lahat e. Gumawa pa siya ng team...

Plus, hindi [email protected] yung mga kalaban. May kanya-kanyang technique at personality. Sa DBZ, regeneration lang ng regeneration mga sumunod na kalaban after Vegeta. Puro malalaking blasts din lang alam.
  • ghost fighter po :)
  • BattosaiBattosai PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    YUYU_800x600.jpg

DBZ = 0
    YYH = 6

kenshin_01.gif
  • the best ang dragonball Z biro ninyo san kayo makakakita ng anime from child tapos hanggang sa lumaki at nagka-apo. well, realize ninyo naman dinaanan ni Son Gokou since he was a child til he became a Saiyan 4. i think if wala DBZ eh wala din ibang anime na kasing lupet nito. pero ok din Yuyu Hakusho...somehow you can't compare this....story pa lang iba na.
  • Palagay ko both animes are really good and they have their own positive and negative. Sa Yu Yu Hakusho nakasentro din naman kay Eugene ang kwento at gaya ni Gokou may dumarating na mas malakas na kalaban at natatalo niya ito. Sa DBZ hindi laging si Gokou ang bida gaya sa Cell Saga ang tumalo dito ay si Gohan... well para sa akin mas maganda ang Dragonball :)
    You can request for the admin to make a poll feature on this thread para alam natin scoreboard. :D

kenshin_01.gif
  • Ghostfighter! Ito ang anime na nagpamulat sa mga mga mata ko na maganda pala ang anime. Dati kasi, girlie-girl ang mga tipo ko. Salamat sa Yuyu... :blush2:
  • I think my PEx handle answers the question :naughty:

Whatever it lacked in character development, DBZ made up for with its epic feel and mind-blowing visuals. The best fight scenes still hold up today and are always a joy to watch. They are extremely exaggerated but I think that was their beauty.

DBZ almost lasted 300 episodes and while a lot of them were wasted on characters talking each other to death, DBZ was one of the best in building anticipation. The villains were all-powerful and you always knew that Son Gokou would take them out but he was never there until the darkest moment and that kept you watching. Waiting for the saiyajin in shining aura to arrive.

I'm not knocking Yu Yu Hakusho at all but DBZ was just a grander experience for me personally and that's why I've always loved it.
  • Battosai wrote:
    You can request for the admin to make a poll feature on this thread para alam natin scoreboard. :D

kenshin_01.gif

I'll help the admin until a scoreboard arrives...

YYH - 7
    DBZ - 3

@gokou: '***!!! Son Gokou at gokou supot! :D
  • i like them both, YuYu Hakusho has much better story and character development though, DBZ's story is quite lame, the usual cliche stuff .

but i would still prefer DBZ's over the top combat and out of this world power (most of them arent humans anyway).
  • For pushing the envelope on all-out action and shunning androgynous prettyboys, DBZ gets my vote.
  • Dragon Ball Z syempre..

Sino ba ang pinakamalakas sa Yuyu Hakusho? Si Raizen? Si Yamcha lang ang katapat nyan sa Dragon Ball Z. :P Si Eugene, siguradong di uubra kay gokou, baka makiliti lang si Gokou sa Rei Gun ni Eugene. ;)
  • Dragon Ball Z syempre..

Sino ba ang pinakamalakas sa Yuyu Hakusho? Si Raizen? Si Yamcha lang ang katapat nyan sa Dragon Ball Z. :P Si Eugene, siguradong di uubra kay gokou, baka makiliti lang si Gokou sa Rei Gun ni Eugene. ;)

While I agree that the DBZ warriors are much more powerful than the Yu-Yu boys and girls, you overrate Yamcha too much. Kain kay Raizen yun...:D

Of course, pipitikin lang siya ni Picollo...
    Hey, this isn't a versus thread about the characters. It's about the shows.

kenshin_01.gif
  • mykel14mykel14 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Yu Yu Hakusho poh sakin...ahihi..never ko pong nagustuhan ang DBZ.. peace!
  • Battosai wrote:
    Hey, this isn't a versus thread about the characters. It's about the shows.

kenshin_01.gif

Sorry...but I think one of the reasons he liked the show is DBZ's uber-stronger characters compared to Yu-Yu's...just clearing up something for him.

Anyway, the current poll now is:

YYH - 8
    DBZ - 6 :eyecrazy: YIKES! HUMAHABOL!!!
  • thehitmanthehitman PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    YYH gets my vote.

:cool: