DLSU or DLSU-CSB?? whats the diff.???

2»

Comments

• RuckuSRuckuS Member PEx Legend ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    lorenzo: How come Lasalle Greenhills isnt on your list? And the "other" Lasalle in Antipolo, whatever that is!
  • allieallie out of love..... PExer
    nag tatanong lang naman ako kung ano differences nila eheheh wag na mag away...
    oh well, pareho sila may strenghts and weaknesses .... yun lang masasabi ko...

and about sa style ng benilde and lasalle.... aba bahala sila sa buhay nila basta ako mag aaral na alng ako ng mabuti eheheh ( naging mataray eh kasi naman ang tataray ng nag popost dito ehehe) gusto ko lang naman mag share na ndi macredit yung subjects eheh kung saan saan na napunta..

pero personally speaking.. ok rin sa benilde, mas nadadalian ako ( ndi dahil mabilis lang mag aral sa benilde ah!) siguro dahil i learn na my mistake dapat wag take for granted ang pag aaral. so mas nag- aaral ako ... and sa la salle... ala ako masabi... high standard talaga sila..... ehehh......

atsaka nga pala.... ndi lang naman benildean nag aapi sa kanilang school pati rin mga taga lasalle noh!!! kaya wag lang kami ang sisihin!!!!!
  • topnotch97topnotch97 Marley Brinx says hi PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    tama ka diyan RuckuS, samantalang La Salle Green Hills was the 2nd school founded here in the Phil some decades ago, and yet hindi siya kasali sa DLSU system. Tapos ang La Salle-Zobel ang sinali imbis ang Green Hills. Hmmmm....bias siguro.....samantala mas malaki ang campus ng La Salle Green Hills considering yung location nito sa Ortigas Center. with a every year level having a number of 400 students. biruin mo, from kinder hanggang high school, Ten classes bawat year level. so we see many students there, and it's kinda crowded there.

tapos doon pa sa LSGH yung centeral HQ ng mga LA SALLE BROTHERS sa Philippines. sa DLSU lang yung annex.....

hmmmm..........
    Originally posted by RuckuS:
    lorenzo: How come Lasalle Greenhills isnt on your list? And the "other" Lasalle in Antipolo, whatever that is!

• braces06braces06 Member PExer
    the difference? ...umm, a few thousand bucks!!! ;)
  • allieallie out of love..... PExer
    braces06: ahahhaha tama ka dyan eheheheh !!!!!
  • khakiskrtkhakiskrt wanna be wakeboarder PExer
    eh ano ngayon?
  • WICKEDQUEENWICKEDQUEEN Sooooobrang Tagal ng Member PExer
    DLSU-MAIN is thrusting on the THEORETICAL PART of Academics and College of Saint Benilde is on the APPLICATIONS PART. If in Benilde we say, "YOU HAVE A COLD", our counterparts in the DLSU-Main campus would say, "YOU HAVE ACQUIRED A VIRUS THRIVING NEAR YOUR NASAL VEINS, THUS CAUSING YOUR MUCUS MEMBRANES TO REACT."(Quoted by Jun Catienza)

Get it?

Supreme Goddess and khakiskrt, thanks for helping us uplift our school's image!! (oopss, I'm just a regular Benildean student ok? I don't work for the CSB Admin.) I DON'T LIKE DEVIATING FROM THE TOPIC BUT I FIND IT IMPORTANT TO DEVIATE A LITTLE. This is somehow related, don't worry.

Sad to say many Benildeans don't have confidence in Benilde, and the very few people who take pride in Benilde are oftentimes the laughingstocks of the campus. We're not martyrs ok? We're not even trying to be one. But to those who continue to degrade CSB, insider and outsider alike, this is what I have to say. If we land the highest-paying jobs or the most-respected positions, DARE TO LAUGH AT US AGAIN. DARE TO INSULT US AGAIN. If one Benildean succeeds, TRY TO TELL HIM THAT HE CAME FROM A SCHOOL FREE-RIDING THE NAME OF DLSU, AND THAT HE CAME FROM SUCH AN INFERIOR COLLEGE. WOULD YOU HAVE THE GUTS TO BE NASTY THEN?

I posted my reply in the related topic (SKUL-BUKUL NGA BA ANG CSB?) but my reply seemed nowhere to be found. At any rate, I'm glad to retype my reply because I know I have a point. Let's just ask these misinformed outsiders, and insiders who feel inferior to their Benildean status IF THEY CAN CATEGORIZE THE FOLLOWING AS "TAPUNAN/TRASHCAN NG DLSU-MAIN","SKUL-BUKUL", "COLEGIO NG SOSY AT BOBO", and whatever insults they have for Benilde:

1. Math majors at Computer Applications
    (Mr Jacobo Gonzales of SGIA once quoted that the CA math curricula is harder than engineering math)
    2. Applications in Multimedia Design
    3. Hands-on work at Industrial Design
    4. Thesis work in HRM (Human Resource Management)
    5. The GRILLS OF IS-CDA (Interdisciplinary Studies-Consular and Diplomatic Affairs) FACULTY where one major requirement is the toughest of international political analysis.
    6. College of Saint Benilde is the only Philippine School that has participated in the New York Model United Nations Assembly, and is being invited to participate in the next MUNA to be held in the Netherlands later this month.
    7. One Benildean CA alumni landed a high-paying job in a Taiwanese investment firm (one of Asia's important assets economically speaking)
    8. The proponents and current Chairpersons of the UNESCO-National Youth Federation of the Philippines are Benildean CDA graduates.

These are just SOME of the facts. There are still many of them that are not mentioned. If I sounded like a braggart, sorry I didn't mean to be one. I have no intentions to brag. My only intention is to GIVE JUSTICE TO SOME BENILDEANS who strive hard to make a difference. To those people WHO REFUSE TO BELIEVE THAT BENILDEANS CAN EXCEL, try asking these people (from UP-Diliman, ADMU, DLSU Main, UST, UA&P, and other schools that participated in the Model United Nations Assembly held in WHO bldg) what are their insights about the Benildean delegation of 30 students - from year 1996-2000. Ask them if US BENILDEANS DESERVE TO BE CALLED SOSY AND BOBO, OK?

WE BENILDEANS WANT TO THANK ALL OUR "DETRACTORS", BOTH FROM INSIDE AND OUTSIDE OF CSB. IF NOT FOR YOUR INSULTS AND DEMEANING BEHAVIOR, WE WOULDN'T STRIVE HARDER. WE WOULD NOT REACH THE SUCCESS WE ALL HAVE NOW.

To those Benildeans who insulted the school before and now intends to free-ride our successes, MANGARAP NALANG KAYO. It's good that we all have names. Nobody just can't steal the merits that costed our tears, frustrations, extreme exhaustion, even our blood. Because for every success, there is a name behind it.

Peace.
    Originally posted by khakiskrt:
    I totally agree with supreme goddess :) Benildeans should be proud of CSB. Come on, people, school ninyo to! :) Those people who are saying na CSB is tapunan ng mga bagsak, they don't know about the 7 multi intelligence. Maybe they need to ask themselves again if they're as smart as they really think they are... hindi pala nila alam ang 7 multi intelligence tapos sinasabi nila na mga matatalino sila. Don't get me wrong kung sino man ang mga natatamaan, I'm not saying na we're better than anyone else. I'm just saying that we're good in other things other than academics. I can prove this because I am a dean's lister in CSB, I am also in Student Council, and I am an active member of the pep squad. Now tell me, yan ba ang tinatawag ninyong bobo? ... besides, iba ang mga courses sa CSB, wala namang HRIM (Hotel,Restaurant,& Institutional Management) sa DLSU, that's my course , CSB offers it, and naturally, that's why I am here. Anyway, who cares if you're from DLSU or CSB? As long as we're not hurting anyone di ba? Teka nga muna, who and what started all this trash talk between the two schools anyway? You know what? I don't really care. Hay naku... basta...BENILDEANS... be proud of your school :)

[This message has been edited by khakiskrt (edited 05-27-2000).]

• girlhatergirlhater isnabero PExer
    Originally posted by WICKEDQUEEN:
    DLSU-MAIN is thrusting on the THEORETICAL PART of Academics and College of Saint Benilde is on the APPLICATIONS PART. If in Benilde we say, "YOU HAVE A COLD", our counterparts in the DLSU-Main campus would say, "YOU HAVE ACQUIRED A VIRUS THRIVING NEAR YOUR NASAL VEINS, THUS CAUSING YOUR MUCUS MEMBRANES TO REACT."(Quoted by Jun Catienza)

Get it?

very true!!!!!!!!! I agree....
  • jtwothreejtwothree Banned by Admin PExer
    DLSU = majority are ACET and UPCAT rejects. There are some UA&P and UST flunkers.

CSB = majority are ACET, UPCAT, UST, SAn Beda, DLSU-Main and Letran flunkers.

...so there...
  • debater 211debater 211 Banned by Admin PExer
    para ka palang scavenger.... mahilig mangalkal ng kunganao-ano pero dont prejudge people... i hate it when someone who is unqualified to judge build some sort of preconcieved notions that are adverse to parties concerned that he does not even know!!!!
  • meyrs17meyrs17 Member PExer
    Originally posted by jtwothree
    DLSU = majority are ACET and UPCAT rejects. There are some UA&P and UST flunkers.

CSB = majority are ACET, UPCAT, UST, SAn Beda, DLSU-Main and Letran flunkers.

...so there...

pansin ko lang.... parang halos lahat ng comment nito ni jtwothree parating may insult tungkol sa lasalle.... ano bang ginawa sayo ng mga tagalasalle at ang bitter bitter mo sa kanila...
  • meyrs17meyrs17 Member PExer
    kung wala kang masalimuot na experience tungkol sa lasalle.... isa lang ang rason kung bakit ka ganyan... INSECURITY.... yun lang...
  • genx77genx77 Master Jedi PExer
    moderator or santa clause,

jtwothree has been very very naughty.

he/she should get some spanking or better yet ban him/her.

;)
  • jtwothreejtwothree Banned by Admin PExer
    mas mahal ang tuition sa CSB. Pero sa student quality, halos pareho lang.
  • daming benildians dyan who works in multi national corps. but they are just very serious about their jobs that they dont mind na that other's should know that they have a very respectable and high paying job.

daming mga grads frm dlsu, ateneo, up and ust na jobless parin hangang ngayon...so ano masasabi nyo?

so stop bashing our school ok? inggit lng kayo coz not only do we have the background, we also hve brains!!!

PROUD TO BE A BENILDIAN!!
  • montserratmontserrat Veritas non sequitur PExer
    If it were true that there are no duplications of courses between DLSU-Manila and CSB, then why does CSB offer the following courses:

BSBA-Business Management,
    BSBA-Marketing,
    BS Computer Applications,
    BSBA - Human Resources Management,
    BS Computer Applications?

Doesn't DLSU-Manila offer these courses too in either their highly-regarded commerce or computer science departments?

And another thing, though UP-Diliman has a College of Music, AIT, College of Fine Arts, College of Home Economics, etc., they are all still part of one UP-Diliman. It's not as if they were spun off and a given separate existence or identity. The analogy of UP-Diliman to DLSU-Manila/CSB is, therefore, misplaced.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file