Home PEx Hobbies Books and Literature

the 4th book in the HANNIBAL LECTER series....

behind the mask already has a street date on amazon.com! the date to watch out for is november 29, 2005. movie rights have also been bought to turn translate the story to the big screen. thomas harris, the author of the hannibal lecter series (red dragon, the silence of the lambs and hannibal) is also writing the screenplay for the movie.

the book and movie, which will be a prequel, was derived from a certain passage from the book hannibal about the titular character seeing his sister get eaten alive by soldiers during world war 2. so the story follows hannibal during his childhood in lithuania, his teen years in paris, and up to his arrival in the US.

:heart:

Comments

• Don't tell me Anthony Hopkins will still be the star of the movie!
  • Alt+Ctrl+DelAlt+Ctrl+Del PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    the book and movie, which will be a prequel, was derived from a certain passage from the book hannibal about the titular character seeing his sister get eaten alive by soldiers during world war 2.
    That scene from Hannibal where Lecter was dreaming about Mischa being cannibalized by Nazi deserters was quite disturbing.

Heck, what am I talking about? The whole novel is quite disturbing.

/Likes to brag about hardbound Hannibal bought from National Bookstore for a hundred bucks flat.
  • crybabymakicrybabymaki PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    i know a lot of people pushing for jude law to take on the role. so far, the only person cast is the director of the movie, peter webber whose last flick was the girl a pearl earring.

:heart: