FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

Tru Calling

buffy07buffy07 ^last scene in bride PExer
trupilotlogo.jpg

tru002.jpg

cool 2ng series na 2, panood ko knina

trudavies0916_big.jpg

Comments

• studio23studio23 Member PExer
    hope a lot of people sample the show. it is actually a good show.
  • dAyDeTTedAyDeTTe Member PExer
    ive seen the show earlier.....its nice.
  • forgforg Administrator PEx Moderator
    Panood ko ito last night! Faith este TRU rocks!
  • victoryvictory ln Y = alnK + blnL + e PExer
    The show lasted for one season in the US. Then it was cancelled. Great while it lasted.
  • at0miqat0miq Member ✭✭
    i didn't know na kagabi na pala ipapalabas yan. hindi ko napanood ung umpisa but i watched half of it.
  • jefferjeffer Member ✭✭✭
    i adore Eliza....loved her as Faith...glad she's back on phil tv...
    jeffer--be sure to catch ANGEL next 2 weeks as we weave in the BUFFY crossover into the back-to-back runs. so you'll get a double dose of Eliza on Mondays and Tuesdays.
  • rainforeverrainforever korean fannatic PExer
    i've actually watched some of its episode. and i can say that it CREEPS ME OUT! as in!!! kinda shocking when dead people are asking for help. but so so much thrill when you really get to watch it. i hope studio23 will continue to air the show.
    rainforever--STUDIO 23 will air all episodes from season 1 and 2, even the episodes not aired/not yet aired in the US.
    mr.leo pending ba ang case ng tru calling sa states? ( coz you used the word "yet"]
    forg--hard to say. its not officially dead. really depends on how the programmers decide in the US. i thought POINT PLEASANT was the best pilot i saw during the screenings in May then as i was doing the deal i learned it was cancelled then i was advised 3 months later that it was uncancelled. the cast options remain in place but i suppose if they don't bring it back by summer this year, we can consider it a closed series.
  • kurororokurororo LakeShow PExer
    I haven't watch the show but Eliza Dushku is so HOT!!
    you should check out her movies Bring It On and The New Guy
  • aiekaaieka Member PExer
    waaaaaaa! crush ko si Eliza Dushku dahil sa Bring it On!!! :bounce:
    studio23 wrote:
    forg--hard to say. its not officially dead. really depends on how the programmers decide in the US. i thought POINT PLEASANT was the best pilot i saw during the screenings in May then as i was doing the deal i learned it was cancelled then i was advised 3 months later that it was uncancelled. the cast options remain in place but i suppose if they don't bring it back by summer this year, we can consider it a closed series.

sana they will bring it back. point pleasant is also in hot water right?
    forg--unfortunately some shows are affected by bad time periods [relative to competition]. unless you have FRIENDS, SURVIVOR or CSI, thursdays is not the night to be in.
  • buffy07buffy07 ^last scene in bride PExer
    manonood me mmya nito,

studio 23,

mr. leo back to back buffy crossovers sa Angel, un ba ung nandun c willow, last week un ha
    buffy07--not the willow episodes but when ANGEL visits BUFFY during her final battle. also what happens to spike as he joins ANGEL after the finale. basically, its ANGEL 421/BUFFY 721 tomorrow and and BUFFY 722/ANGEL 422 next Tuesday
  • agnes98agnes98 .+* ktbspa! *+. PExer
    I've been a fan of Eliza since she appeared on Buffy. I saw Tru Calling for the first time tonight and I think it's an interesting show! Too bad it already got cancelled...

studio23, do you mean we get to see the episodes that weren't ever aired in the US?

I love Buffy & Angel. I'll be watching tomorrow! :)
  • CaroL_14CaroL_14 KJWANISTA PExer
    woohoo! Buffy and Angel crossovers! yey! finally, makikita ko na si spike. :lol: ang tagal ko nang hinihintay Angel Season 5. malapit na!

sayang si Nick, the firefighter sa Tru Calling. :(
    i like tru calling!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file