Tru Calling

buffy07buffy07 ^last scene in bride PExer
trupilotlogo.jpg

tru002.jpg

cool 2ng series na 2, panood ko knina

trudavies0916_big.jpg

Comments

• studio23studio23 Member PExer
    hope a lot of people sample the show. it is actually a good show.
  • dAyDeTTedAyDeTTe Member PExer
    ive seen the show earlier.....its nice.
  • forgforg Administrator PEx Moderator
    Panood ko ito last night! Faith este TRU rocks!
  • victoryvictory ln Y = alnK + blnL + e PExer
    The show lasted for one season in the US. Then it was cancelled. Great while it lasted.
  • at0miqat0miq Member ✭✭
    i didn't know na kagabi na pala ipapalabas yan. hindi ko napanood ung umpisa but i watched half of it.
  • jefferjeffer Member ✭✭✭
    i adore Eliza....loved her as Faith...glad she's back on phil tv...
    jeffer--be sure to catch ANGEL next 2 weeks as we weave in the BUFFY crossover into the back-to-back runs. so you'll get a double dose of Eliza on Mondays and Tuesdays.
  • rainforeverrainforever korean fannatic PExer
    i've actually watched some of its episode. and i can say that it CREEPS ME OUT! as in!!! kinda shocking when dead people are asking for help. but so so much thrill when you really get to watch it. i hope studio23 will continue to air the show.
    rainforever--STUDIO 23 will air all episodes from season 1 and 2, even the episodes not aired/not yet aired in the US.
    mr.leo pending ba ang case ng tru calling sa states? ( coz you used the word "yet"]
    forg--hard to say. its not officially dead. really depends on how the programmers decide in the US. i thought POINT PLEASANT was the best pilot i saw during the screenings in May then as i was doing the deal i learned it was cancelled then i was advised 3 months later that it was uncancelled. the cast options remain in place but i suppose if they don't bring it back by summer this year, we can consider it a closed series.
  • kurororokurororo LakeShow PExer
    I haven't watch the show but Eliza Dushku is so HOT!!
    you should check out her movies Bring It On and The New Guy
  • aiekaaieka Member PExer
    waaaaaaa! crush ko si Eliza Dushku dahil sa Bring it On!!! :bounce:
    studio23 wrote:
    forg--hard to say. its not officially dead. really depends on how the programmers decide in the US. i thought POINT PLEASANT was the best pilot i saw during the screenings in May then as i was doing the deal i learned it was cancelled then i was advised 3 months later that it was uncancelled. the cast options remain in place but i suppose if they don't bring it back by summer this year, we can consider it a closed series.

sana they will bring it back. point pleasant is also in hot water right?
    forg--unfortunately some shows are affected by bad time periods [relative to competition]. unless you have FRIENDS, SURVIVOR or CSI, thursdays is not the night to be in.
  • buffy07buffy07 ^last scene in bride PExer
    manonood me mmya nito,

studio 23,

mr. leo back to back buffy crossovers sa Angel, un ba ung nandun c willow, last week un ha
    buffy07--not the willow episodes but when ANGEL visits BUFFY during her final battle. also what happens to spike as he joins ANGEL after the finale. basically, its ANGEL 421/BUFFY 721 tomorrow and and BUFFY 722/ANGEL 422 next Tuesday
  • agnes98agnes98 .+* ktbspa! *+. PExer
    I've been a fan of Eliza since she appeared on Buffy. I saw Tru Calling for the first time tonight and I think it's an interesting show! Too bad it already got cancelled...

studio23, do you mean we get to see the episodes that weren't ever aired in the US?

I love Buffy & Angel. I'll be watching tomorrow! :)
  • CaroL_14CaroL_14 KJWANISTA PExer
    woohoo! Buffy and Angel crossovers! yey! finally, makikita ko na si spike. :lol: ang tagal ko nang hinihintay Angel Season 5. malapit na!

sayang si Nick, the firefighter sa Tru Calling. :(
    i like tru calling!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file