Home PEx Relationships The Singles Scene

Need Advice On Meeting Someone Online

Recently, I introduced myself to someone in Friendster. To make a long story short, I asked her if we could go out and have coffee sometime (so we could get to know each other better) and she said yes! So I offered to meet up with her a couple of days after but she had to decline because she was very busy that week (though she said we should reschedule). I then replied if she is available the following week on whatever time and date that works best for her. Unfortunately, it's been almost a week and I've yet to receive any reply from her. :shrug: The seeds of doubt are starting to creep in on me. What is my next course of action? Do I send her another message or is it time to "take a hint" and throw in the towel? I'm gutted. :hopeless:

Comments

• zacharaiolsenzacharaiolsen PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    got her cel #? text or call her.. if you dont, send her a message thru frndtsr. if she doesnt reply after 3 days, look for sum1 else. there a a lotta gurls out ther roaming the net looking 4 guys like u. goodluck!
  • patchpatch PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    thing is, don't expect muna ...
    maraming drowing at posers
    sa net :)
  • kreukkreuk PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    my two friends found their bf and gf on net. pareho silang malakas loob, manghahabol, makapal, walang hiya at game na game makipag-EB. their relationship lasted for 2 years and still counting.
  • pag gusto - maraming paraan... :)

pag ayaw - maraming dahilan. :depressed:

hint, hint.
  • Ask her to be upfront about the whole deal. Be prepared for the answer though. Hassle if you continue to let this instance bother you. I say on with your life and for the eternal search. :teehee:

* Or maybe, off with the person's head? :D
  • give it time. baka naman u said something OFF sa last message mo. then again, how long have you two known each other? ano ba background nia? baka she was just recovering from a broken heart kya nun una it was ok with her to meet up with u, tapos after a while she changed her mind.
    of course if she really wouldn't reply from your (online) message and text, let go.

:*)
  • take a hint.....
    but don't throw the towel... buy a new one instead heehehhehehehe

or change your name, then re introduce yourself...if this doesn't work for the third time, sell your computer, get the money, then give it to charity...baka duon ka maka meet..hehehehe
  • You'll look desperate (turn off) if you msg her again.
    Patience is a virtue.
  • blue_rainblue_rain PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    respect her decision na muna. maybe she has her own reasons.

eh kung palit kayo ng sitwasyon. what would be your reason/s why you wouldn't want to meet her?
  • well dude..there are still lots of girls on your friendster account...go and explore the others
  • czeree_cherryczeree_cherry PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    kung hanggang ngayon wala ka pa ring reply sa kanya. at sa tingin mo nman ay lahat ng paraan para makipag-communicate sa kanya ay nagawa mo na. try mong humanapa ng iba...why waste ur time into sumone whos not worthy or sumone whos not willing to spend time with you?

:)
  • FOXY_CHERFOXY_CHER PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    1. RELAX

2. Dont think about it too much

3. But if u cant help but think about her too much then send her a message but dont ask her about da "coffee thing", ibahin mo muna yung topic mo... malay mo, nakukulitan lang sya.

4. While waiting for her reply, search ka ulit ng ibang mga girls para hindi ka nman nakakatutok sa kanya lang, just like what they said, dami talagang mga fake sa net kaya ingat ka din.

5. Mag reply man sya or not ... ok lang yun kc atleast u tried diba!
  • FOXY_CHER wrote:
    1. RELAX

2. Dont think about it too much

3. But if u cant help but think about her too much then send her a message but dont ask her about da "coffee thing", ibahin mo muna yung topic mo... malay mo, nakukulitan lang sya.

4. While waiting for her reply, search ka ulit ng ibang mga girls para hindi ka nman nakakatutok sa kanya lang, just like what they said, dami talagang mga fake sa net kaya ingat ka din.

5. Mag reply man sya or not ... ok lang yun kc atleast u tried diba!

nice one!!!!!
    agree!!!
    ciao!!!!
  • Don't. :glee:

Oh, don't mind me. bolt.gif

Carry on.

:sweatdrop:
  • QuentinQuentin PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    ^ traumatized :glee:
  • sofia g9 wrote:
    Don't. :glee:

Oh, don't mind me. bolt.gif

Carry on.

:sweatdrop:

hehe yeah.. DONT! :depressed: :no:
  • THE LADY IS SCARED, ITS REALLY HARD TO TRUST ANYONE THESE DAYS. WELL A REAL PERSON IS WORTH THE TIME, NOT JUST SOMEONE POSTED ON THE NET. :blush2: JUST FORGET HER...LOOK FOR A REAL ONE :)
  • She could have changed her mind. Like for me, somebody invited me din to meet up sa friendster account, he seems interesting and we share a lot in common (ayun sa profile nya) pero I declined the offer.. of course more than anything else mas after ako sa security ko.. madaming ***** victim now dahil sa eyebol di ba?
  • Thanks but if you've been following my story in the other forum, "Dilemmas", you'd know that I've moved on after being royally shafted by this girl! :surprised:
  • best advice...meet someone offline..hahahaha