JAM 88.3: Your Kind of Mix

its the new "reformatted" station of what used to be citilite...

great songs... parang Wave when its was not that popular...

Comments

• cartman7110cartman7110 Member PExer
  • JohnstonJohnston Thank You For The Love PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    yeah. been tuning in for quite some time *okay*
  • WIENWIEN Member PExer
    magaganda ang songs.. kaya lang minsan paulit ulit? pero okay ang jam 88.3:okay:
  • Gng_TenorioGng_Tenorio d stage Mama PExer
    yup..dis ones much better than the oldy station..
  • kixterkixter LordoftheMonsters PExer
    Yes, I have been tuned on to this statiosn for quite sometime now since the songs are almost all acoustics and they are nice to hear while driving..... :cheers:

k!xT3r!!!
    :hiphop:
  • n3k0n3k0 dOUblE whAmmy! PExer
    been listening to 88.3 for a few days na .. and yes, oks sila .. kinda like wave 89.1 .. nagsawa na din ako sa 89.9 and 93.1 .. heheh ...
  • Econ_majorEcon_major Working Fella PExer
    Loved their selection of songs. quite dandy and nice.
  • eudemoneudemon To infinity and beyond! PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    ok ung mga song sa jam 88.3 lalo na ung mga acoustics btw, narinig ko ung song na may lyrics that goes like this " it's not suppose to be this way, i need you , i need you, more and more each day...." can u tell me the title of that song??
    thanks!! :)
    i used to be an Home Radio 97.9 listener, pero talagang nag stick na ako dito sa Jam 88.3 *okay*
  • neptuneneptune 8th rock from the sun PExer
    mejo nga nagustuhan ko na yung station na ito...puro acoustic kasi...yun nga lang, mejo limited yung mga songs na pine-play nila...but still, maganda pa rin yung mga songs :)
  • neptuneneptune 8th rock from the sun PExer
    Originally posted by eudemon
    ok ung mga song sa jam 88.3 lalo na ung mga acoustics btw, narinig ko ung song na may lyrics that goes like this " it's not suppose to be this way, i need you , i need you, more and more each day...." can u tell me the title of that song??
    thanks!! :)
    the song is "why" by avril lavigne
  • sweetkisssweetkiss pHiLopHoBiC **** PExer
    yeah ok yung songs and mejo luma na yung songs..some of them.. not all of them pero maganda.. :) puro acoustic..sarap paginggan..
  • Unregistered_1Unregistered_1 Non-Member PExer
    i like the old format better... tsk tsk... such a pity...
  • avajavaj activegal PExer
    Hey anyone of you listening to Jam 88.3?

I like their choice of music since most of it are in acoustic version or unplugged. Galing! Unfortunately, nawala yung Citilite 88.3 which I used to listen before. ANyway, maganda rin naman yung ipinalit nilang format eh.

Try to listen to them!;)
  • *keyah**keyah* On My Side Still PExer
    This is the station I've been listening to lately. Wala masyadong dakdak.

*okay* *pusa*
  • trigotrigo Member PExer
    Originally posted by *keyah*
    This is the station I've been listening to lately. Wala masyadong dakdak.

*okay* *pusa*

naku, ganyan din ang wave dati. pero ngayon, ang dadaldal na rin ng mga DJ's lalo na sina George at Jason. kaya every wednesday na lang ako kase WAVE BACK!!
    well, ganya nga ng sabi nung isang PExer sa kabilang thread, minsan kasi, paulit ulit ung songs... pero okay pa rin naman kahit papaano..*okay*
  • bronze_freakbronze_freak Professional Dimwit PExer
    Love it....so relaxing.......sarap pakinggan lalo na pag sarado na ung ilaw mo....tapos may scented candles near your bedside...then you put urself into slumber listening to their songs....haaay kakarelax.
  • LadyMarmaladeLadyMarmalade Member PExer
    Nice change but some songs are rather played-out, so if u listen to this station everyday, gets tiring. What I do, I switch from wave89.1 to jam88.3 from time to time :)
  • avajavaj activegal PExer
    Since I'm listening to Jam 88.3, I don't have any idea on the format of Wave 89.1. Are they almost the same? Which one is much much better?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file