Home PEx International Entertainment International TV

Justice League Unlimited

mars11mars11 引きこもり PEx Icon 🎖️🎖️🎖️
great new season....but when will Hawkgirl return?

Comments

• SpartanSpartan PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Is this the Philippines release? Did it JLU just start? I don't want to ruin it for you if this is so.
    Hawkgirl does return later in the first season of JLU when she will help the League to fight Grundy. She shows up in some other episodes but dosen't take a prominent role. Although I haven't kept up to date on all the episodes, I noticed that she hasn't wore her superhero outfit. It seems that she's still trying to work through her issues. But she is there.

I keep wondering, though, where is Flash? It seems like he got demoted or something. The Big 7 (Hawkgirl, MM, Flash, Batman, Superman, Wonderwoman, GL) seems to have dropped to the Big 4 (Batman, Superman, Wonderwoman, and GL.)

I actually like the old JL better. But JLU is still entertaining.
  • ^^ Does anyone know when Cartoon Network will rerun the first ep? I missed the final 10 mins of the premiere :(
  • Flash won't appear in a prominent role until the 2nd season of JLU.

The new members have great personalities. Green Arrow's gonna be a favorite but not as much as Booster Gold!!! :D
  • pc03pc03 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ei guys who has thecopy of episode 12 and 13 and 14 kung meron man....pacopy ako bayad nlng ako plz!
    ei guys who has thecopy of episode 12 and 13 and 14 kung meron man....pacopy ako bayad nlng ako plz!

hanggang s pinakahuling episode kung huli n nga
  • Tapos na yung Season 3 which is Justice League unlimited...13 episodes lang...Season 4 na sila now.
  • JUSTICE LEAGUE UNLIMITED premieres on STUDIO 23 back-to-back with THE BATMAN on April 1.
  • ^ Cool. JLU is a great series. Smarter, funnier and more action-packed with all the new members. Some people don't like the new format but i prefer the 1-part episodes since i found it annoying how everything was "To be continued" before.

For fans of the original 7, fret not for they won't get lost in the mix. Expect the unexpected especially from Batman.

Enough, i don't wanna spoil stuff for you guys. :batman:
  • Yeah, they got the Green Arrow this time...

*stands up like the DLSU Pep Squad*

REKTIKANO KINA KINA...
  • Looks interesting....great voice casting

CSI's George Eads as Captain Atom
    Tom Sizemore as Green Arrow

but then....no Plastic Man?

Why?
  • ^ To quote Elongated Man (Jeremy Piven) from Episode 7.

"We don't need two stretchy guys." :lol:
  • god_of_allgod_of_all PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    tsk. di na ko nakakanood nito. ugh.
  • mars11mars11 引きこもり PEx Icon 🎖️🎖️🎖️
    I absolutely adore Super Girl!

but I would love to see HawkGirl, Flash and MM return in major roles!
    anong title ng last episode ng season 3?

meron nb available n vcd ng season 4 at batman n cnsi nyo?
    anong title ng last episode ng season 3?

meron nb available n vcd ng season 4 at batman n cnsbi nyo?
  • ^ The season-ender was titled

The Once and Future Thing part Two: Time Warped

Season 4 gets really good by the 3rd episode cause of
    The return of Doomsday
  • kainis! i only got as far as ep 11 (thanks to a friend). i am so happy with JLU! i agree that it's funnier this time around. we also couldn't help but coo over all the other superheroes that were there. yay booster gold! (he's voiced by Tom Everett Scott--> Shades from The Wonders)
  • Oo nga...astig mga voice cast rito...talo nga ang Simpsons sa daming mga ta-artits.
  • hey guys, if u want a copy of the last eps of JLU, go to Filbars Glorietta 2.
  • here are the first 13 episodes of JUSTICE LEAGUE UNLIMITED. i don't think these are spoilers but advise if you find it to be so. i will refrain from posting further episode descriptions.

INITIATION
    A reluctant Green Arrow joins forces with the new Justice League to stop a rampaging nuclear monster in Asia.

FOR THE MAN WHO HAS EVERYTHING
    Batman and Wonder Woman visit the Fortress of Solitude on Superman’s birthday, only to find him trapped by Mongul

HAWK AND DOVE
    Wonder Woman teams up with two super-powered brothers , one warlike, the other a pacifist, to stop Ares’ plans to escalate a European Civil War to World War III.

FEARFUL SYMMETRY
    Supergirl discovers that a series of nightmares she’s been having about being an assassin may be far more than just a bad dream.

KIDS’ STUFF
    Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman and Green Lantern are transformed into eight-year olds in a desperate attempt to save the world from the magic of Mordred.

THE LITTLE PIGGY
    It’s musical mayhem when Batman and Zatanna join forces to save a teammate from a fate worse than death.

THE RETURN
    Nearly two dozen heroes join forces to prevent an all-powerful android from reaching his goal: the recently reformed Lex Luthor

THE GREATEST STORY NEVER TOLD
    The Justice League is in an epic battle with Mordru in downtown Metropolis, but the real story is what happens to Booster Gold while he’s supposed to be on ‘crowd control.’

ULTIMATUM
    The Justice League meets the Ultimen, a popular group of young heroes who are about to discover their own horrifying secret origins.

DARK HEART
    When the entire League is helpless to stop an alien invation, the world’s only hope is the Atom, a microscopic super-hero.

WAKE THE DEAD
    When Solomon Grundy rises from the grave, an old friend must come out of hiding and team up with the League once more.

THE ONCE AND FUTURE THING Part 1
    Batman, Wonder Woman and Green Lantern chase a time-traveling villain to the past, where they team up with the greatest heroes of the Old West.

THE ONCE AND FUTURE THING Part 2
    The Justice League’s adventures in time take them to a futuristic Gotham City, where they join forces with that era’s Batman and his super team: the Justice League Unlimited.