Home PEx Relationships The Singles Scene

il pay for lunch (or dinner)

kreukkreuk PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
in the restaurant of your choice, that is if u can discuss to me the specific spinal cord level innervating the myotomes/muscles and dermatomes. il have to screen for a good background though.

dont worry. im gonna do my share of reading. i just need some help bec im really poor in objective recall. a tutor who can demonstrate to me will help me remember on a long term basis.

if u think this is crap, it's not meant for u to see. if ur interested just pm me. name your price if u want to get a fee instead.

Comments

• kreukkreuk PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    oo nga pala... kung pwede sana... cute yung tutor ko.
  • tutor ba talaga ang hanap mo or ka-date? :)

eniways, just to give a comment/suggestion to the myotomes/dermatomes question -- if you're studying for the natl boards, i would suggest trying at least one review center kasi they usually have memorization techniques (esp for myotomes) like flexing your elbow for C5 etc; if, however you're studying for a final exam why not try to read more on reviewers (or neuro books)?

i think for dermatomes, the best technique would be just to visualize the areas (madali lang naman for the upper ex, sa lower ex yung mas tricky)

'la lang...

:)
    funlove wrote:
    tutor ba talaga ang hanap mo or ka-date? :)

eniways, just to give a comment/suggestion to the myotomes/dermatomes question -- if you're studying for the natl boards, i would suggest trying at least one review center kasi they usually have memorization techniques (esp for myotomes) like flexing your elbow for C5 etc; if, however you're studying for a final exam why not try to read more on reviewers (or neuro books)?

i think for dermatomes, the best technique would be just to visualize the areas (madali lang naman for the upper ex, sa lower ex yung mas tricky)

'la lang...

:)

thanks for the advice. ya i tried to read reviewers. pero i tend to forget talaga unless it's demonstrated.
  • QuentinQuentin PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    why not try learning latin and greek rootwords :*)
  • dont know much about medicine but if memory problems hound you it is best by visualizing something so lets say that you visualize your friends back and then again visualize an xray seeing the whole spinal cord. then focus on the location of myotomes/muscles and dermatomes. this might help or it might not. but memory recall on this would be higher if you visualize it.

i couldnt really apply as a tutor but i could apply as a reading partner. :)
    SILENTMAX

too bad, visualization doesnt work for me. iba parin yung nakita mo sa inisip mo lang.
  • Quentin wrote:
    why not try learning latin and greek rootwords :*)

Doesn't work for myotome/dermatome innervations. Puro letters and numbers lang yun, eh (e.g., C1-8, T1-12, L1-5, S1-5).