Pag-aaruga bilang Ikalawang Programa ng Pag-aaral | Nursing as Second Study Program

CallcenterbizCallcenterbiz Member PExer
edited May 22 in Pinoy Nursing
Hi everyone... Just would like to need your comment on this. I am business degree holder from a reputable university. I've been working for almost five years now and I'm not that happy with my career. I'm thinking of shifting my career. I'm considering taking up Nursing. Is it a rewarding career? Is it worth the effort? Which is better to study nursing in the US or in the Philippines?

Comments

• cbpph8rcbpph8r cbpph8r PExer
    Is it possible for me guys? I cant afford to lose my present 8-5 JOB. My Saturdays and Sundays are FREE. Pls recommend schools/universities that offers BS NURSING PROGRAM for a WORKING STUDENT.

For all we know, I wish to work abroad in the future, with a nursing skills w/c is extremely in-demand.

Thanks in advance for helping me.

:)
    may maawa sana na mag react. plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
  • kungpowkungpow booboo PExer
    Haaaay...globalization talaga...

Wala tayong maganda-gandang imports...

kaya Humans lang kaya natin import...

Damn...

Anyway...

Punta ka sa Maalikaya University

Magaling sila sa Physical Therapy minor in Sensation hehehehehe
  • tigra_firetigra_fire Member PExer
    Originally posted by kungpow
    Haaaay...globalization talaga...

Wala tayong maganda-gandang imports...

kaya Humans lang kaya natin import...

Damn...

Anyway...

Punta ka sa Maalikaya University

Magaling sila sa Physical Therapy minor in Sensation hehehehehe

tignan nyo tong kumag na to! matinong nagtatanung yung tao e ginagago!!!! pre try arellano and their acceleratEd nursing program 2 1/2 years lang eh nurse ka na
  • l•)l•) Member PExer
    kaso di ba kelan lang, na-feature yang arellano univ sa MGB. wala daw naipapasa sa nursing licensure exam yan. may issue yata sila sa license sa nursing. check mo sa ched muna
  • heymikeyheymikey SCAN THIS... PExer
    Originally posted by cbpph8r
    For all we know, I wish to work abroad in the future, with a nursing skills w/c is extremely in-demand.
    So, the only reason why you want to be a nurse is because you want to work abroad?
    Originally posted by heymikey
    So, the only reason why you want to be a nurse is because you want to work abroad?

I must admit. Yes.

And thanks sa mga nag comment. I will inquire at Arellano University. Thanks talaga.
    Any other schools that u guys know?
  • tortvadertortvader number cruncher PExer
    The question used to be "what's your pre-med?"

The question now is "what's your pre-nursing?" and don't be surprised to get this answer: "Medicine."

:D
  • w a r c o d ew a r c o d e D3's Angel PExer
    wel, i say go for it... ur never too old... the nursing shortage is stil going strong.. pero it does take time to go abroad as a nurse. there are alot of tests to take.. alot of your money for them to take.. specially for the cg, toefl, tse and the agency.. cuz u see, some want to milk money out of these poor nurses. they make em take the cgs 2x.. the toefl 2x.. the tse 2x... u wont know ur score.. theyl only inform you if u pass or fail...

i dont know any colleges or schools sa manila.. im not from there. visayas is more my area.. i know of a college there that is accelerated. pero i think u have to have a medical background for that one..

being a nurse isnt a very glamorous job.. sometime it is a thankless job.. that is why you have to love what you do..it's the only way you will survive...
  • fox_broderickfox_broderick Member PExer
    cbpph8r : If you wanna pursue another degree in Nursing, you must be a full-time student...........Baka you also need to go full-time when you are in Arellano U.

Anyway, other schools that accepts college grads wanting to pursue Nursing includes CEU, Emilio Aguinaldo College, St. Paul - QC (that is if you're a girl!) & World Citi Colleges.
  • MessyMistiqueMessyMistique PeSsimiStic YuN... PExer
    Originally posted by l•)
    kaso di ba kelan lang, na-feature yang arellano univ sa MGB. wala daw naipapasa sa nursing licensure exam yan. may issue yata sila sa license sa nursing. check mo sa ched muna
    ...........geez, talaga? good thing i didnt push thru with my plans of getting into that skul
  • MessyMistiqueMessyMistique PeSsimiStic YuN... PExer
    Any other schools that u guys know?
    .........CHINESE GENERAL HOSPITAL, METROPOLITAN HOSPITAL, DE OCAMPO and the list goes on
    Originally posted by fox_broderick
    cbpph8r : If you wanna pursue another degree in Nursing, you must be a full-time student...........Baka you also need to go full-time when you are in Arellano U.

Anyway, other schools that accepts college grads wanting to pursue Nursing includes CEU, Emilio Aguinaldo College, St. Paul - QC (that is if you're a girl!) & World Citi Colleges.

I cant afford to quit my present job. Ako ang gagastos sa pagaaral ko. Kya I am inquiring kung mayroon bang Nursing School dito na may program para sa mga nagta trabaho na kagaya ko. Yung Saturday and Sundays ang klase. Kahit na matagal ako bago mag graduate...fine lang sa akin. Ang mahalaga makapag umpisa na ako.
  • ptngnptngn Member PExer
    to reference tortvaders message, yung mga tapos na ng pre nursing, pwede mag nursing ng saturdays lang some schools offer that.
  • juan23_twothreejuan23_twothree Banned by Admin PExer
    mag full-time student ka na lang. mag-take ka ng UPCAT o USTET. i'm sure papasa ka sa Nursing program nila.

o kung gusto mong maging Cum Laude, pumunta ka sa Cavite.
  • dexnegdexneg Member PExer
    I cant afford to quit my present job. Ako ang gagastos sa pagaaral ko. Kya I am inquiring kung mayroon bang Nursing School dito na may program para sa mga nagta trabaho na kagaya ko. Yung Saturday and Sundays ang klase. Kahit na matagal ako bago mag graduate...fine lang sa akin. Ang mahalaga makapag umpisa na ako.

I know of a friend who mentioned to me St Jude yata. It offers Nursing as a second course. Why don't you try going to DECS and inquire from there. I am sure they will be able to help you.
  • lakitabadagalakitabadaga Banned by Admin PExer
    nursing ba kamo? ust ang sanay na sanay dyan.

they have been nursing broken hearts and egos since ateneo, up, la salle, uap, csb, ue, mapua, feu, adamson, sbc, usc, silliman, arellano, san sebastian, lyceum, plm and nu entered the picture.
  • clawed_outclawed_out Banned by Admin PExer
    well, if you want a good nursing school you have to sacrifice your sched in return of a better nursing career.

ang hilig kasi natin sa pwede na yan basta meron lang kind of atitude.
  • lakitabadagalakitabadaga Banned by Admin PExer
    natin? wag ka mandamay, oy!

hahahaha!!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file