PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

PhILIPpINE MIliTAry AcADEmy

TANonG Ko LAng Kung Sino May BAlAK mAG pMA sA MGA pEXERs???

Comments

• Ala PAng NAGreREpLY :(
  • SIGUro WAla!!
  • unashamedusherunashamedusher now known as paolylo PExer
    All I can say about PMA is that "FRAT" is legal there... PMA is the FRAT MAMA. ONE CLASS IS ONE BIG FRAT. No hazing... 'coz it's ok for upper-class-men to sucker punch under-class-men...

Some PMAers are a lot smarter than UPers considering the tremendous pressure that they're in. Sa UP raw... Kahit hindi ka na pumasok, basta pumasa ka. Saan ka naman makakatakas sa Fort del Pilar or sa Baguio even?

Two words after graduating PMA: "JOB SECURITY"
  • :) :)
    TaMA kA :)
  • uptowngirluptowngirl Moderator PExer
    [email protected] lol.gif lol.gif

My, my, aren't we impatient?
  • NYekkKKK :)
    JOke LAng YUn :)
    MASAyA na KasI Ko KuNG mAY NakIKITaNG nAGrErePLy SA ToPiC Ko E :)
  • gooniegoonie Dumkopf fur Liebe PExer
    u planning to go to PMA, BNS (shortcut na lang ha bro :D)?
  • Oo
    :)
  • uptowngirluptowngirl Moderator PExer
    goodluck! :D
  • NyekKKKkkk
    TAgaL pA Yon :)
  • _Mase__Mase_ psykotic PExer
    My cousin's the Baron right now.

He's the top cadet in every aspect, academics, training, you name it.

Of course I'm proud of him.
  • blackonyx97blackonyx97 Cogito Ergo Sum PExer
    Originally posted by _Mase_
    My cousin's the Baron right now.

He's the top cadet in every aspect, academics, training, you name it.

Of course I'm proud of him.

Just because he's the Baron it doesn't automatically follow that he's the best in all aspects of cadetship. For you, maybe, but for the record, I beg to disagree.
  • mochajavajunkiemochajavajunkie fry epinephelus PExer
    i have a batchmate there in the pma. babae. ok naman yata sya dun. nag-cocc nga sya sa diliman bago mag-pma e. alalng.
    Originally posted by mochajavajunkie
    i have a batchmate there in the pma. babae. ok naman yata sya dun. nag-cocc nga sya sa diliman bago mag-pma e. alalng.

Good for her!!! Confirms my belief that indeed, some women have more BALLS than some men I know around here !!!

;) :p :cool:
  • ArXCeeArXCee ?! PExer
    _Mase_... pinsan mo si Sir Jun????? as in CDT FILEMON I TAN JR.???

my this is a small world. he was the Corps Commander of DE LA SALLE UNIVERSITY - MANILA back in 98, three years before i became the Corps Commander.

what can I say? even in DLSU Sir Jun is the best there is... a privilege to have been trained... and to have worked... with him.
  • Det7Det7 Member ✭✭
    ahh... kaLa ko this toPic is paRa sa mga PMAers na nagPEPEX.. anyway, merOn kayA? lol

weLL... for mE.. pmaers are better than UP studEnts..
  • i have a friend who has survived the plebehood in the PMA

astig siya! isipin niyo yun? nagaaral na kayo tapos inuupakan pa kayo tapos exercise and physical training and all that stuff tapos he was able to survive

right now he's a 3rd classman...sabi nga niya "The Philippine Military Academy is like a wine...PAG TUMATAGAL, MAS LALONG SUMASARAP"

i took the test last year and i failed...ayoko naman talaga maging PMAer eh but my dad wants me to because PMAer din siya eh

I took the test seriously though :D
  • gameovergameover hehehe PExer
    Originally posted by souljah_boy
    i have a friend who has survived the plebehood in the PMA

astig siya! isipin niyo yun? nagaaral na kayo tapos inuupakan pa kayo tapos exercise and physical training and all that stuff tapos he was able to survive

right now he's a 3rd classman...sabi nga niya "The Philippine Military Academy is like a wine...PAG TUMATAGAL, MAS LALONG SUMASARAP"

i took the test last year and i failed...ayoko naman talaga maging PMAer eh but my dad wants me to because PMAer din siya eh

I took the test seriously though :D

ano yung type ng exams saka gano kahirap?
    Originally posted by gameover

ano yung type ng exams saka gano kahirap?

PMA Entrance Exams (PMAEE) are much like NSAT (or NCEE before). It's a whole day written examination session held only ONCE every year SIMULTANEOUSLY in all parts of the archipelago. Successful examinees are then sent a telegram to report to V. Luna or the AFP Medical Center in QC for a week of physical and neurological tests.

However, simply passing all these tests will not guarantee your admission as only the top 300-400 (depending on the annual quota) qualified applicants will be sent to train in Baguio.

How stringent is the selection process? In 1996, there were about 21,000 applicants nationwide who took up the PMAEE. Only a little over a thousand passed the exams. After V. Luna, the number was further cut down to about 700 of which, only 350 made it to PMA the following year.

If someone tells you that entering PMA is a lot harder than passing the Bar, you'd better believe him or her!

;) :) :cool:
  • bjaybrusbjaybrus BISAYA PExer
    :Dadvice ko lang ay kukuha muna kayo ng 1 year sa college like engineering before proceeding to PMA if you like.Kasi sa PMA,more on math sila and don't think na ang PMA ay puro physical training kasi necessary rin ang academics mo.Outstanding ka nga sa pagkamacho mo at pagkawarfreak,eh bagsak ka naman sa mga subjects mo,kick-out ka sa school. The required age for aspirants to enter PMA is 18-24.Two-days ang exams,1 for written and the other is physical.Kung pasado ka sa exams,dadalhin ka sa Fort Bonifacio at dun ang tindi ng training.Huhubaran ka and you need to run around a certain distance bare-naked.hehe,wala pa yun-kung nasa academy ka na,it's like hell in there lalo na 1st year ka pa,lahat ng upperclassmen ay utus-utusan ka,pero ung ang rule-the OFFICERS ARE ALWAYS RIGHT.Frats are present kaya nga nadischarge ang pinsan ko dahil sa hazing,sayang pero tradition na yan,wala ng makakapigil pa dyan.Sa ROTC nalang ako babawi.:D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file