Home PEx Lifestyle Body and Fitness
COMMUNITY NOTICE: PinoyExchange will be under maintenance from February 13, 2023 to February 19, 2023. We will be on read-only mode. Please note that during this time, you can still access the forum and content, but user activities like new threads and comments, etc. will temporarily be unavailable. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Men's Health Philippines

Hey guys,

Starting May, Men's Health Philippines will be available in the market. What do you think about the magazine, and what do you expect from Men's Health Philippines? Any readers present? :)

nelly.jpg
matthew.jpg
cover_menshealth.jpg

Comments

• im looking forward on this one. it's better than muscle and fitness, which offers only ads.
  • blakedaddyblakedaddy Moderator PEx Moderator
    I hope the price will be affordable and I hope they give truly educational tips on fitness
  • DI10DI10 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    any idea sa price?:)
  • it's going to be priced at P120, as with most of summit media's titles :)
  • has anyone chanced upon our sample magazines at any branch of gold's gym, toby's sports, olympic village, proline sports, bruno's barbers, GNC's, or at any of your favorite newsstands? :)

what do you think?

we're also holding a best body competition to launch the magazine... sali na! a girl and a guy will be winning P150,000 each!
  • at last...
  • blakedaddyblakedaddy Moderator PEx Moderator
    hope you guys add more articles. wala pa 50 pages ang issue
  • blakedaddy wrote:
    hope you guys add more articles. wala pa 50 pages ang issue

Er, the 8-page teaser you saw was only a teaser magazine blakedaddy :)

The one that'll be out on May 1 will be the REAL magazine.. you won't be disappointed :)
  • bump bump :)
  • mh1copy1.jpg

Those who are into working out, guy or girl, can join! :)

Lapit na!
  • ALvsALvs PExer
    For everyone who wants to get that better body, and doesn't know where to start, pick up the first issue of Men's Health Philippines for only P120!!! Also, Men's Health is giving away P150,000 bucks to alucky guy and girl, pick up the issue to see how!

hires_menshealth.jpg
  • ALvsALvs PExer
    bump bump :)
  • i just bought d mag sa bufini ... its ok. its like cosmopolitan for men. :)
  • anghelanghel PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    i am not sure though if it will lasts. kasi ang summit puro under license sa US eh ang mahal nun. I am still a fan of prevention magazine but unfortunately wala na sya sa shelves...tsk tsk tsk good magazine sometimes die due to lack of advertising...
  • ALvsALvs PExer
    bump bump :)
  • ALvsALvs PExer
    anghel wrote:
    i am not sure though if it will lasts. kasi ang summit puro under license sa US eh ang mahal nun. I am still a fan of prevention magazine but unfortunately wala na sya sa shelves...tsk tsk tsk good magazine sometimes die due to lack of advertising...

this is true for all titles. however, there are other factors involved. a magazine may have no ads but its circulation is past the 30,000 mark, then you've got a magazine that is selling. it doesn't make sense for them to place their ads in a different title that "claims" to have a circulation of 50,000. I just wish they'd professionalize the magazine industry, meaning a required audit for all titles.

anyways anghel, we have so much belief in the editorial content that advertisers will be fools not to place in the future. whatever you find in men's health, you won't find it in any other magazine :)
  • i picked up a copy of Men's Health yesterday.

I think you've got one magazine here that's going to grow and grow... it's worth more than the 120 bucks i paid for it. Guys out there who want to take control of their lives, or rather, build that body up and get rid of fat, pick this magazine up! can't wait for the next issue!
  • Another health mag from Summit! I hope this one takes off talaga. My brother already bought the maiden issue and I think it's great.

I know you published Prevention Philippines before but it went bust kasi you had problems with circulation right? Sayang din yung Prevention. :( I kinda liked it because it was small and handy.
  • i miss FWD
  • cybernautcybernaut PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    i miss PREVENTION PHIL too. yung mga imported, marami sa booksale! :up:

lahat naman ng info sa mga fitness magazines available rin sa internet, mas-updated pa.

and if you really want 2 b fit

enroll in a gym and hire a fitness instructor. you cant just rely on these mags alone!