Home PEx Campus University of Santo Tomas
Speak your mind, but mind what you post. Let's not spread disinformation and/or misinformation.

the UST bacc mass, how was it?

clawed_outclawed_out PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
how was it celebrated ? anu anong gimmicks meron ang mga colleges ngayon? who do you think is the best of all (gimmicks) ?

last year we really appreciated fac. of med & surgery...galing ang daming fireworks... & pati yung fac of pharmacy... talk about budget! well, syempre di pahuhuli ang science dyan! :)

Comments

• I am so proud that i am a part of the Thomasian family, lalo na nung um-attend ko ang bacc.mass- sobrang ganda- tayio lang yata ang mayroon bacc.mass no!? Tama bang PAHARAPIN kami sa MAIN BLDG.,then paiyakin kami habang sinasabing sa bye-bye to our school- sobrang nakakabiyak ng damdamin!

Now that i am an alumnus of UST - and incoming freshie of Faculty of Medicine and Surgery- i am damn proud na THOMASIAN ako!

VIVA SANTO TOMAS :)
  • It was indeed successful again. It was well attended by students as compared last year. perhaps because there are more graduates this year - the Batch 2000. There were 2 set of fireworks - one belongs to CAFA (I think) and the other one to UST.