Home PEx Lifestyle Body and Fitness
COMMUNITY NOTICE: PinoyExchange will be under maintenance from February 13, 2023 to February 19, 2023. We will be on read-only mode. Please note that during this time, you can still access the forum and content, but user activities like new threads and comments, etc. will temporarily be unavailable. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Pilates Studio In Leviste St. Salcedo

Bea19Bea19 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
Ei pexers! I saw sa Inquirer a few issues back na may pilates studio sa leviste st sa salcedo village. Di ko lang nakuha yung contact # and address. Baka you can help me naman. Thanks :stan:

Comments

• ows? post naman kayo kung may alam kayo dito.. might start working along leviste street so this would be perfect for me! :D
  • i think you're referring to plinky recto's pilates studio. i forgot what it's called, but it's along leviste and next to a Nail Spa salon (from what I remember) and an Island Photo outlet. :)
  • if that's the California Nail Spa place, that's near the LPL group of buildings, sa may harap ng Makati Sports Club.. :)
  • i thought ang studio ni plinky recto e nasa tektite?
  • that's the one by vivian zapanta. go to www.vivianzapanta.com

she also has a class in fitness first makati on thursdays.
  • Bea19Bea19 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    saw an article about the studio sa elan sa PDI today. It's located at Tiffany's Place in 166 leviste ST. Pero mukhang they cater to the upper clientele e.
  • Ground Floor-B, Tiffany Place, #156 L.P. Leviste St. Salcedo Village Makati City, Philippines
    Phone: +632.886.7744 | Fax: +632.886.7739 | Mobile: +63917.844.0944 | Email: [email protected]

The Sessions
    To evaluate your needs, we begin by postural analysis and creating an awareness of the deep torso muscles and establish a foundation in the technique, we recommend a one-on-one introductory session followed by five private sessions. This allows us to tailor a program to suit your needs.

Following your introductory sessions at Vivian Zapanta Pilates Studio, these session options are available:

private: one-on-one personal training
    semi-private: work out with a friend or have us arrange a partner for you
    instructor-led groups: join a regularly scheduled group or coordinate your own group of three to six people; A prerequisite of five sessions on a one on one personal training is necessary.
    uninstructed: follow your own customized workout without an instructor; This is only recommended to instructors that have had previous training
    Sessions are typically one hour in length. Please arrive a few minutes early to receive your full session.

Class Fees
    Sessions may be purchased individually or at a reduced rate in packages of 5, 10, 20, 40.

Downnload course pricing here (20kb) http://www.vivianzapanta.com/downloads/course-fees01052005.pdf.

-from the website
  • if you're interested, vivian zapanta will conduct an intro to pilates on feb. 24, 7:30 pm at fitness first robinsons summit in makati. if you know of any member from that gym, you can ask them to give you a guest pass.
  • cool.. too bad i don't know anyone from there.. unless pwede yung passport member ng fitness first?
  • do you know one in libis or ortigas?