Home PEx Relationships Love - Stories & Experiences
Reminder: You never know what someone is going through, so be kind.

guys counting calories

guys are unbelievably 'health conscious' nowadays, (or at least the ones I dated)...it shocked me -- well, i was more of amused -- because it made me think of those days when guys are sloppy, unhealthy eaters. i went out on a separate date with these two different guys and oh, they simply won't eat just anything -- it has to be healthy, low-cal meal. they're counting calories now?!
so, guys, all these calorie-counting must be part of the evolution thing, you know, that whole metrosexual stuff huh?...or should i be alarmed they're subtly driving me away (you know, declining to try new things...i'm just praning)...well.

but what about beer? it screams high-calorie content diba?

Comments

• LaTtE`MLaTtE`M PEx Rookie ⭐
    What's so bad about that? Afraid that they'll be slimmer than you are? :glee:

Calories in beer? That's what San Mig Light is supposed to be for (lowcal) :cheers:
  • Hmm... Beer...
  • LaTtE`M wrote:
    What's so bad about that? Afraid that they'll be slimmer than you are?:glee:
    not really. i weigh 102 lbs at 5'2, thank you.:D
    Calories in beer? That's what San Mig Light is supposed to be for (lowcal) :cheers:
    yeah, yeah...you're right.
    but i'm just really amused. do you count calories yourself? do lots of guys do that? suddenly a hefty number of guys seemed to be so into weight watching. well, i didn't say it's bad. just plain curious. just wanna know if there are some out here just like that. that's all. i'm enthralled with this development. :crazytongue:
  • ...i guess it's the Queer Eye effect, huh. :D
  • i dont count my cals -- i use 'em
  • LaTtE`MLaTtE`M PEx Rookie ⭐
    Raunchy wrote:
    not really. i weigh 102 lbs at 5'2, thank you.:D

Good good, keep it that way. :glee:
    Raunchy wrote:
    yeah, yeah...you're right.
    but i'm just really amused. do you count calories yourself? do lots of guys do that? suddenly a hefty number of guys seemed to be so into weight watching. well, i didn't say it's bad. just plain curious. just wanna know if there are some out here just like that. that's all. i'm enthralled with this development. :crazytongue:

To be honest, I oughta start counting calories myself lest I tread down the path the previous generations of my family took: the path to hypertension. :glee:

All in all, it's a good thing really.

Quentin

What do you use them on pare? :naughty:
  • Maybe they're working out and might ruin their diet :)
  • i'm guilty of this. i count my calories, eat healthy and work out. heck i'm sexier than most of the girls i've dated. :D
  • to those who men who count their calories per day, can you give me a break down? im planning to diet and work out... thanks....
  • Latte'M: try guessing one and I'm sure you'll be correct :glee:

as for me, I really don't have much time to live anyway, so go go burger and fries, supersize :glee:
  • Quentin wrote:
    i dont count my cals -- i use 'em

hehe. this made me smile.

nothing wrong about being health conscious. but being figure conscious is not really that helpful. it somehow restricts oneself, if you overdo it. nothin wrong with being figure conscious per se... but overdoing it? tsss
  • bishop wrote:
    i'm guilty of this. i count my calories, eat healthy and work out. heck i'm sexier than most of the girls i've dated. :D

really now?