Home PEx Relationships Love - Stories & Experiences
'Tis the season. Happy Holidays, PExers!

Who would you choose to marry?

Who would you choose to love/marry, your STEADY BF FOR YEARS (he is single) or SOMEONE you just met who you love to be with every second, every minute, every hour of the day (he has a son and a daughter, no wife)?

Comments

• who do u think desserve of ur love? who do u think who u can spend the rest of ur life to spend with? for me whoever can fill in the answer to these questions will be the winner of my heart. i hope ul find the answers in your heart. goodluck
  • i guess what you feel for that SOMEONE is attraction and since it is new, may kilig pa. dapat nga di ka na nagtatanong eh. if you've been with your bf for a long time, you must really love him. but if you're just staying with him because you're thinking na sayang ang pinagsamahan, i don't think you're happy with him anymore. the fact that you doubted who you should choose to love/marry means you're not in love with your bf anymore.
  • Who would you choose to love/marry, your STEADY BF FOR YEARS (he is single) or SOMEONE you just met who you love to be with every second, every minute, every hour of the day (he has a son and a daughter, no wife)?

first and foremost ..how did you get to a point of confusion? How did that guy manage to enter your life and have this special place in your heart when you already have a bf? :eyecrazy:

Kind of hard. do you love your bf?have you ever loved him at all?

this someone that you met?how long have you known him? are you ready to be in that kind of scenario? what does your instinct tell You(somebody told me that girls are never wrong with regards to their instinct)?Is this guy worth everything that you are going to lose once you made your decision if ever you decided to be with this new guy? :naughty2:

If i have a long time bf and i love him...and i met a guy who somehow "lights my fire" as they say...id weigh everything ...Have you considered staying away from both guys ?lets say for a month or couple of months? Cause if both of them are not present then you will have this time to be by yourself to sort your emotion for each of them without any bias or prejudice . :)
  • ^perhaps she meant "Best Friend". She noted in parenthesis that (he is single). That's just my guess though. :sweatdrop:
  • If you've decided that you love them both (degardless of the degree of your feelings for each), ask now the question "who loves you more".
  • for practical choice, your steady bf. why? because you know him better already. di na mging mhirap sau ang mgadjust in case kayo nga mgka2luyan. at ska di kayo mglast ng gnyan if you dont love each other, right?

but of course, u pa rin msusunod if ever. just be true to urself!
  • "Perfect love is rare indeed -
    for to be a lover will require that you continually
    have the subtlety of the very wise,
    the flexibility of the child, the sensitivity of the artist,
    the understanding of the philosopher, the acceptance of the saint,
    the tolerance of the scholar and the fortitude of the certain."
    ~Leo Buscaglia~
  • Who would you choose to love/marry, your STEADY BF FOR YEARS (he is single) or SOMEONE you just met who you love to be with every second, every minute, every hour of the day (he has a son and a daughter, no wife)?

I wonder kung pano ka kaya nya nadiskartehan. :glee:

Kaya i don't trust my feelings eh. :hopeless:

Lalo na kayo mga girls don't trust it. :naughty:
  • Sometimes at the point when you're about get married (I presume), there comes somebody exciting, attractive and new that would make you rethink if you really do want to spend the rest of your life with the steady boyfriend....

My advice, just step back a little so you could think more clearly. you're probably just feeling the pressure of getting tied down to one person for a lifetime. You're present predicament is perfectly normal. However, I believe the answer your seeking was in your question.
  • i choose elmie!!! hehehe..

:flower: i'd go with my steady bf for years.........:hippie:
  • LaTtE`MLaTtE`M PEx Rookie ⭐
    The one with less complications. :glee: