Home PEx Campus

RX93.1 Radio One Ad

in that ad, student djs introduce themselves and their respective schools.

featured are students from ateneo, la salle, up diliman, miriam, and ua&p.

do you think the selection was random, or did the radio station just want to inject prestige into that particular program/segment?

Comments

• Red_WolfRed_Wolf PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    do you think the selection was random, or did the radio station just want to inject prestige into that particular program/segment?

I'll be damned if that was true, na puro sa mga 'exclusive' schools lang ang student DJs...I would love to give that a try.
  • it's a good traning for students who wants to be a DJ soon. =)
  • chezzo-ominaechezzo-ominae PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    mas okey pa yung "Campus Aircheck" ng Campus FM, as in kahit anong school ka galing basta ba magaling ka mag deliver ng lines at pedeng-pede sa pagiging DJ, tanggap ka

yun nga din yung napapansin ko dun sa RX, parang namimili sila ng mga pedeng ipasok sa Radio One....just my observation lang naman
  • clawed_outclawed_out PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Their past Radio One student DJ's have made it big in the radio world.

They come from different schools. Sala sila kaya halos lahat ng makikita mo ay nanggagaling sa magagandang skwelahan. This doesn't discount the fact that there can't be anybody from a different school. Subukan niyo.

And there is nothing wrong on being selective. That is how you build up anything good. Nothing wrong at all.