Home PEx Sports PBA

2005 PBA Draft Prospects

Comments

• Yup. Scouting reports, profiles, and articles is what I'm looking for actually, because the site is dry as a... uh, dry. And can someone post a sample Mock Draft of the 1st and 2nd rounds? I'm stumped :confused:

PS: bchoter should write the scouting report for Arwind Santos, hehehehe :D

panda23xg.gif
    I'd gladly hand it over to ateneo10, who should come out of his semi-retirement any time soon ;)
  • ^^I actually posted an early mock draft on this thread some time ago. But with the changes and occurrences over the past few months, it's a bit outdated already. Time to make a new one.

http://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195309&page=2&pp=40
  • PandaemonaeonPandaemonaeon Moderator PEx Moderator
    bchoter wrote:
    I'd gladly hand it over to ateneo10, who should come out of his semi-retirement any time soon ;)

You'll be in charge of the pros and ateneo10 will handle the cons :glee:

panda23xg.gif
  • You'll be in charge of the pros and ateneo10 will handle the cons :glee:

panda23xg.gif
    Don't you just miss that guy, ateneo10? He sure made me look like Arwind's agent ;)

Personally, I think Arwind may not be a cinch at the 1st or even the 2nd slot and may even land behind Mac Cardona, depending on the drafting order.
  • uh wait.. Arwind is gonna join the draft?.. kala ko ba nagcommit na siya sa FEU.. :confused:

:dj:
  • ^I don't think there's a final decision yet as to whether he would join the pros or lead the tams. im not so sure, though.

he still remains a "prospect" in the upcoming draft.
  • Cool_Enz wrote:
    Likely to apply:
    Arwind Santos, Anthony Washington, Dennis Miranda, Rey Mendoza, Paolo Bugia, Larry Fonacier, Jon Dan Salvador, Jerwin Gaco, Mike Holper, Derrick Hubalde, Paolo Hubalde, Mark Abadia, Wynsjohn Te, Marco Fajardo, Neil Raneses, BJ Manalo, Mark Macapagal, Christian Coronel, Jay-R Reyes, Alwyn Espiritu, Chico Lanete, Alfie Grijaldo, Cesar Catli, Toti Almeda, Froilan Baguion, Al Magpayo, Arjun Cordero, Christian Luanzon, Ronald Capati.

Likely to apply if rules are amended:
    LA Tenorio, Mark Cardona, KG Canaleta, Mark Isip, Joseph Yeo, Clark Moore, Leomar Najorda, Mark Andaya, Ronjay Enrile, Robert Sanz, Jemal Vizcarra.

Likely to apply in 2006 or later:
    JR Quinahan, Ken Bono, Ryan Rizada, JC Intal, Reed Juntilla, Gabriel Espinas, Jason Castro.

As for Wyhnsjohn Te & Marco Fajardo there are words in the JRU community that alumnis specially former JRU players who played in the PBA advised that they should stay for a while in their amateur teams and improved their basketball skills.

It is only now that they got some exposure and decent playing time Te - The former 2003 NCAA-UAAP 3-points King & 2004 NCAA-UAAP 3-points King runner up is currently playing for Bacchus in the PBL, while Fajardo a 2 time NCAA mythical five player played for Iligan team in NBC. I guess the decision was good and it's up to them to take the advise or pursue their chances in the pro league.
    Big Ticket wrote:
    ^yup, its true...so kelly williams will be available for the next PBA draft...

Wait, when you said "next", you meant this year?

panda23xg.gif
  • celtics

why would rules need to be amended for tenorio et al
    di ba
    all players who graduated high school in 2001 or earlier are eligible
    so they satisfy that rule...
  • camerlengo wrote:
    celtics

why would rules need to be amended for tenorio et al
    di ba
    all players who graduated high school in 2001 or earlier are eligible
    so they satisfy that rule...

ay talino talaga...what celtics meant was that those players (tenorio and the rest though some of those players have already graduated) wants to play for their college teams pa before joining the pba....di na kase pede yun ginawa ni allado before...
  • Camerlengo kasi masyadong nagmamarunong eh, wahahaha
  • Wait, when you said "next", you meant this year?

panda23xg.gif

yup, 2005 pba draft...
  • that wont be amended
    its the uaap
    and being a "dlsu" rule
    montinola would veto any proposed amendments
    Sneak preview of PBADraft.net (low quality screenshots)

pbapreview4ua.gif

pbapreview29xx.gif
    Big Ticket wrote:
    yup, 2005 pba draft...

Time to change the mock drafts then...

panda23xg.gif
  • camerlengo wrote:
    that wont be amended
    its the uaap
    and being a "dlsu" rule
    montinola would veto any proposed amendments

hope montinola also vetoes YOU!
  • ^hehehe...!
  • Sneak preview of PBADraft.net (low quality screenshots)

pbapreview4ua.gif

pbapreview29xx.gif

Time to change the mock drafts then...

panda23xg.gif

cool website....may PM ako sa yo about the past PBA draft results...
  • no he wont spend time on me
    ikaw lang
    sobrang bading mo na nga
    obvious masyado
  • ay oo nga pala...y would anyone spend time with u....ur worthless! kahit nga asawa mo, iniwan ka for eala...tsk tsk...
  • wait, ateneo10 is a guy?! :lol: all this time a10 was a Rich Alvarez groupie. hehe