Home PEx Relationships Love - Stories & Experiences
Reminder: You never know what someone is going through, so be kind.

falling so deep inlove yet so c0nfuz3d.

i met a guy thru a game "ragnarok" never thought na ill fall in love with him..

at first its like a crush lang then days gone by.. everytime na he's talking to some other girls i felt so jealous.

lately, i talked to him in ym, you know past time. i didnt know na he was online eh i was doing my report that morning for work. this is our conversation

guy: hey, you still at work?
me: yep. why up so early?
guy: hmm.. i slept early kc last night.
guy: breakfast?
me: not yet. and2 pa ako sa work eh.
guy: namaneh.
me: ill eat pag uwi ko promise.
guy: d mo ko love
me: i do. kuya kita eh. kaw nga dami mo girls eh
guy: la no.
me: wushoo. madamee.
guy: madami lang talaga ako girlfriend pero pag nalaman nila break na kme
guy: gusto mo malaman kung cnu?

and that's the question?.. i uno if he's just flirting or something.. here's the continuation..

me: yep
guy: ay d niya nagets :(
me: un ano?
(forgive me guys im really sleepy this time!)
guy: nothing.
me: nako.. :(
guy: ok ulitin ko.. madami akong girlfriend pero pag nalaman nila break na kame.. GUSTO MO MALAMAN
me: uu nga.
guy: haY.. so pagnalaman mo BREAK NA TAU?
me: weeeenk! la na loko na ako :(
guy: nipipilit mo sabihin ko sau then d ka maniniwala.
me: :P

*sigh* i dont know what to do. :( im really into him. especially when we went to tagaytay.. he is so sweet. :(
right now, there's another guy came in my life, and my "kuya" dont talk to me anymore. :( i unno what to do. the last time i talked to him is when i txtd him sumkinda quote about "mahirap pala mamalimos ng attention sumthing" and he asked me whats with that txt kc naguguluhan cya.. me too. im so confused. i dont know what to think. we're having a gap right now, i uno kung dahil sa guy. i really miss him. i just want to share this to you guys. :( im really sad. :~(

Comments

• Mukha ngang sad ka because of all the sad smilies (what an irony, sad smilies...hhhmmm).

Magulo nga. So this new guy you're saying, do you like him, or si 'kuya' pa rin?

If may gap kayo, then it's about time you talk to him if you really value him and your friendship.

Girl, there's nothing wrong with being honest and straightforward, but you have to be ready for the results if you really want to know the truth. I suggest you talk to 'kuya' and tell him what you feel. Wala namang mawawala sayo. Kung hindi niya mini-mean yung sinasabi niya sayo, then okay lang din. You still have your whole life to live.
  • tama si sofia. sometimes kailangan ikaw gumawa ng paraan that is kung mahal mo yung guy. i think he wont think you as something bad naman eh. if mahal ka din nya. to be honest some guys might not do the first move agad because they respect you. just go for it and if he doesnt like you (wag naman sana) "you still have your whole life to live" --- hehehehe pa quote ah... astig eh :D
  • queenkatiequeenkatie PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    sweet talker yun guy...i just hope good ending to this time..para maiba naman hehehe
  • @queenkatie: sweet talker talaga!

sino bang guys ang hindi sweet talker? ke-may asawa, ke-single, ke-criminal eh sadyang sweet talker sila.. hindi mo alam kung seryoso or like most of the time, eh nag ttrip lang pala..

na fall in love ata ikaw sa mga "the moves" niya ah.. pero wait lang, control your feelings, wag masyado ma-inlove.. malay mo nakikipag flirt lang talaga siya and who knows baka married man na siya diba? so just be nice to him but don't fall in love toooo much..
  • weLL, actuaLLy i dont know what to think now. he started to avoid me when he heard about this new guy. I was just confused why? I dont want to you know expect something dba? i dont want to ask him. the last text we had is, he is asking if i already have a boyfriend and he doesnt actually believe me na i dont have. then when i told him that i dont, he started txtng me again. im afraid to ask him. im afraid ill be rejected. im afraid that he's just taking advantage of me c0z he knows i like him. waaah! dont know what to think anymore.

about the new guy, im starting anew, but he is jealous with "kuya" gusto niya lumayo ako.i cant we share common friends, and if letting him go is the nicest thing to do, well might as well, forget our friends. we're all connected if ill avoid him is like saying im avoiding them all. this is so hard. :( :( :( :( :( :(
  • gasolinegasoline PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    How do you know na you are "falling so deep inlove"? Lalang just wanna know.
  • i met a guy thru a game "ragnarok" never thought na ill fall in love with him..

at first its like a crush lang then days gone by.. everytime na he's talking to some other girls i felt so jealous.

lately, i talked to him in ym, you know past time. i didnt know na he was online eh i was doing my report that morning for work. this is our conversation

and that's the question?.. i uno if he's just flirting or something.. here's the continuation..

guy: ay d niya nagets
    me: nako..
    guy: ok ulitin ko.. madami akong girlfriend pero pag nalaman nila break na kame.. GUSTO MO MALAMAN
    me: weeeenk! la na loko na ako

*sigh* i dont know what to do. im really into him. especially when we went to tagaytay.. he is so sweet.
    right now, there's another guy came in my life, and my "kuya" dont talk to me anymore. i unno what to do. the last time i talked to him is when i txtd him sumkinda quote about "mahirap pala mamalimos ng attention sumthing" and he asked me whats with that txt kc naguguluhan cya.. me too. im so confused. i dont know what to think. we're having a gap right now, i uno kung dahil sa guy. i really miss him. i just want to share this to you guys. im really sad.

personally, i think he's a player. Read more about it, there are a lot of threads about guys like these. save your heart for the real thing.
  • you met a guy online? before you fall in love please MEET UP WITH HIM FIRST.. AND BE FRIENDS WITH HIM IN REAL LIFE TO KNOW THE REAL HIM
  • Marami pa syang masasabihan ng ganyan bukod sayo. Ingat-ingat lang po.
  • queenkatiequeenkatie PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    there must be something wrong with the script...wala ng originality eh, i swear pare- pareho ng lines, please be cautious girl!
  • well actually i know him personally. nakakausap ko lang cya online if wala kmeng nagagawa.

and about the thing.. i think im falling inlove with him deep everytime na he's doing sweet stuff na nde ko alam kung totoo. :(
  • hahaha...be careful girl! gasgas na kasi line nya eh...baka pinaglalaruan lang feeling mo kasi alam niya at siguro nafefeel nya type mo siya...you know?!
  • LaTtE`MLaTtE`M PEx Rookie ⭐
    Damn girl, you oughta know how to cheer up lest you get yourself wrinkles by age 20. :glee:

Stop sulking. Smile. And fight. Walang patutunguhan ang buhay mo kung puro so saaad so sad ka tapos hindi mo naman alam ang gusto mo.

Go out and get what you want. Hindi yung hinihintay mo na yung lalaki ang gumawa ng lahat --- tapos pag walang nangyari at iniwanan ka eh iiyak ka sabay sabi ng "pare-pareho mga lalaki, mga manloloko" and all that pathetic crap.
  • damn....dami talaga nababaliw sa mga lalakeng nagraranarok...pero not worth the time
  • nikz0 wrote:
    i met a guy thru a game "ragnarok" never thought na ill fall in love with him..

guy: ay d niya nagets :(
    me: nako.. :(
    me: weeeenk! la na loko na ako :(

*sigh* i dont know what to do. :( im really into him. especially when we went to tagaytay.. he is so sweet. :(
    right now, there's another guy came in my life, and my "kuya" dont talk to me anymore. :( i unno what to do. the last time i talked to him is when i txtd him sumkinda quote about "mahirap pala mamalimos ng attention sumthing" and he asked me whats with that txt kc naguguluhan cya.. me too. im so confused. i dont know what to think. we're having a gap right now, i uno kung dahil sa guy. i really miss him. i just want to share this to you guys. :( im really sad. :~(

ey girl :) obviously...he's just flirting. ..do not be hurt...you fall so easily lang.forget this guy..if he really likes you..gagawa ng way yan para magkausap kayo once and for all. try mo i-appreciate ung present bf mo... cheer up girl! :)
  • ahhh the power of online flirting! ..just be careful
  • the phrase..yah right ONLINE FLIRTING!
  • hiyee guys~ ohwells you're all right. its just the matter of getting out with him. i usually tend to be affected sa lahat ng gnagawa niya. what i did.. eventhough mejo malalayo ako sa connected friends namen.. lumayo muna ako.. n0w.. the latest news is he has 2 gf. and omg~ im so turn off .. cant imagine kc na he can do that things. ohwells, im over. thanks so much guys *mwahmwah*
  • farkasfarkas PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    online flirting is everywhere!!!! be careful everyone!!!!
  • :) np im ok na~ :P