Home PEx Relationships Love - Principles, Practices & Preferences

How to make ganti to ur bf the most painful way

I'm in this some kind of weird relationship.
I am involve with a married guy, he has a lot of ex aside from his present wife not to mention me pa. Nakakainis lang kse ung recent ex nya is not yet over with him. D girl kept on calling parin at his office. I hate to admit ds pero im starting to get jealous. Jealous kse my bf confessed to me na mas minahal pa nya ung girl na un kesa sa wife, so ano na lang ako sa life nya???

Im hurting... I want to get even but I dont know how.

Advice please....... thanks....:(

Comments

• can't you see the picture? you don't need to be a scientist to understand what's going on. count your losses early, before its too late.
  • st.angerst.anger PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    don't make ganti anymore.

gosh, just make alis in that relationship,

watevah.
  • ^_^ yeah, better get out of the relationship and move on. no need to get even.. just karma will go along their way. good luck
  • QuentinQuentin PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    ^^^ you mean cut your losses -_- this sure ain't chicken eggs, partner :D
  • Originally posted by Quentin
    ^^^ you mean cut your losses -_- this sure ain't chicken eggs, partner :D

what chicken and eggs are you talking about? are you sure you know what i mean or are you just pretending to know?:confused:
  • sows.. its just a waste of time if you'll make ganti pa right? think girl, dami pang pwedeng gawin sa buhay mo kesa mag-waste ng mga oppportunities for other things da bah!? Live your life! :glee:
  • sows.. its just a waste of time if you'll make ganti pa right? think girl, dami pang pwedeng gawin sa buhay mo kesa mag-waste ng mga oppportunities for other things da bah!? Live your life! :glee:
  • get out of the relationship, kasi parang maling-mali talaga set-up nyo eh.
  • Its easy for you guys to say na end d relationship na... pero its so hard kse sobrang laki na ng emotional investment ko sa kanya... I dont know... m so confused...:confused:
  • Jealous kse my bf confessed to me na mas minahal pa nya ung girl na un kesa sa wife, so ano na lang ako sa life nya???

pano nya sinukat? IDIOT.
  • huwag ka ngang pakatanga! bakit ka ba nagtitiis dyan sa lalaking yan!
  • Originally posted by apple_cinnamon
    Its easy for you guys to say na end d relationship na... pero its so hard kse sobrang laki na ng emotional investment ko sa kanya... I dont know... m so confused...:confused:

hindi rin ah... madali naman mawala yung investment na yun sa kanya kung gagamitin mo yung galit mo sa kanya as motivation.
  • u know, mahirap kasi magsalita if you are not in that situation. If I were you, don't think of ways to make ganti, think of how to enjoy your life and focus on yourself. If puro hate ang laman ng heart mo, it will be 1 big cycle. paulit-ulit lang and in the end, you end up on the losing end. I think emotional investment is really hard to detach to. If I were you, If u can't get out of this relationship, get another one, diba mas enjoy. U don't have to tie yourself with one man if he can't commit either. Try enjoying. Life has so much more to offer. It's just attitude girl!

hope this help!
  • kreukkreuk PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    i think, you really DONT have the right to get angry. Instead of you, I'll be helping the wife and the kids to get even with u, if he's not separated. hehe.

There's still dignity in not paying revenge. Kirida ka eh... u'll look more stupid if gumanti ka. But, this won't be bad either... get out of the relationship and get a more handsome and wealthier BF.
  • kreukkreuk PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    listen to yourself. You can't get out of the relationship... yet gusto mo gumanti. tapos kirida ka pa. oh well.
  • LaTtE`MLaTtE`M PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Make sipa sipa his *****! Make chop chop his ari! :rotfl:

:rotflmao:
  • LaTtE`M: hahaha!

apple_cinnamon: Get out of the relationship. He only regards you as one of his whöres which is the reason why he's being insensitive to your feelings like when he said that he loves his ex than you and his wife.

You can do:

1. Have him killed [not that exciting coz it ends the game agad]

2. Flee with another guy [altho this wouldn't affect him that much since he actually wants you to go away.

3. do the suggestion of LaTtE`M so he'd be sufferring all his life. [the best I guess]

4. Leave him and be alone for a while so you can think things over. [ the best din ]

My girl almost became like you [a mistress] but I managed to save her and enlighten her that it is wrong to be an adulterer. The guy who tried to court her is now on his way to hell courtesy of yours truly. Ü
  • may asawa na.
    may girlfriend na.
    kumakabit - kabit pa?!

apple_cinnamon: maraming lalake jan believe me. much more deserving than the guy you're seeing right now. what i'm saying is...it's okey to be a mistress if :

1. he's not making you feel insecure
    2. he will make you feel like the most beautiful girl in the universe.
    3. he's going to give you shopping money weekly.
    4. a house.
    5. a car.
    6. a pet.
    7. another boyfriend when he's not around.

you should have the benefit of atleast 4 of the things mentioned above. if not, then think again girl. don't waste your life with a married man.

love yourself a little.
  • I don't think it is okay to be a mistress at all.

Think of it this way, What if in the future, you got married? tapos yung husband mo nagloko din?

You can't blame him.. naging mistress ka rin naman eh.
  • Remember, what goes around, comes around.