FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

compare: Cory and Susan : Sa panahong May bahid ng politika ang kamatayan ng asawa..

gusto ko lang malaman ......

kasi napapansin ko......

parang bukas sa libing ni FPJ!

diretsong Edsa or some where else na ang mga tao.. para mag revolution!!

Comments

• minesweeperminesweeper enough! PExer
    hmmm.. sa tingin ko walag comparison.. magkaiba ang cause of death nila... ninoy was assasinated... si fpj died of stroke... parang mali naman icompare... pero watching the television this morning daming tao!!! :)
  • kryptonite_819kryptonite_819 Miyembro PExer
    revolution na naman? :sleep:
  • AltweggAltwegg Son of the 80s PExer
    Incomparable. Ninoy Aquino was assassinated and it was politically motivated whereas FPJ died from stroke.
  • Isa pinatay at isa namatay dahil sa kapabayaan sa kalusugan...
  • Ninoy hero sa real life
    FPJ hero sa reel life
  • pollywogpollywog ...just because ✭✭✭
    ^true.
  • GrundigGrundig Makna oontaplo PExer
    ninoy hero? sa paningin ni cory siguro.....
  • noinertausnoinertaus Member PExer
    I really cannot understand why people are making Da King's death as something political when in fact it is not.

Oh.. There are just a lot of stupid people.. :(
  • bondyingbondying Member PExer
    I really cannot understand why people are making Da King's death as something political when in fact it is not.

It's not that you can't understand, you simply refuse to understand reality.

Oh.. There are just a lot of stupid people..

Salamat na lang that those people are not even half as stupid as you are. That makes you stand-out from the crowd. :D hehehe...
  • DoctorNODoctorNO 0(-v-)0 ✭✭
    Compare Susan & Gloria? Err...pareho silang babae?
  • renzrenz Banned by Admin PExer
    ^malay ko? hehehe.

pero ang ganda ni susan, ibang klase ang pagdala niya sa kanyang sarili. not to be outdone, si la gloria tonta, umiyak pa don sa libing ng anak ni yoda, ah si jdv pala.

galing artista ng donya, tinalo pa si susan roces. lol! paawa kaya ang donya, parang sinasabing, please wag niyo akong i coup. hehe.
  • DoctorNODoctorNO 0(-v-)0 ✭✭
    :lol: medyo cute naman si pandak eh :lol:
  • AbulugAdventureAbulugAdventure Fate Harlaown's husband ✭✭
    Originally posted by Grundig

Ninoy is a hero in a way.

His death leads to an event called Edsa 1. It ended Marcos reign of terror!
  • GrundigGrundig Makna oontaplo PExer
    ^^^^^

Sa paningin mo na din.......
    I said in a way. But NOT fully kasi me affiliation siya sa left. besides yung PEx na nagpopost tayo e produkto ng assasination kay Ninoy.
  • jdlcjdlc Meyembro PExer
    ^^^^^

Sa paningin mo na din.......

Care to elaborate with this "sa paningin lang ninyo o niya". I'm really interested as to who Ninoy truly is. You should give some insights. Please enlighten us.
  • cheerio_888cheerio_888 Member PExer
    Originally posted by noinertaus

Oh.. There are just a lot of stupid people.. :(
    FPJ ran for Presidency, so it's normal if people connect it with politics.
  • bafanabafana Member PExer

Duh? Do you know your history? Was Rizal just a hero to Josephine? Or, was Lapu-Lapu just a hero to his tribe? Don't belittle another man's sacrifice for his country if yours can't measure up to his.
  • bafanabafana Member PExer
    Originally posted by jdlc
    Care to elaborate with this "sa paningin lang ninyo o niya". I'm really interested as to who Ninoy truly is. You should give some insights. Please enlighten us.

Don't let other people enlighten you. Go back to school or go to the library and do research on Ninoy and Philippine history. There's no excuse for lacking a sense of history. That's what makes a country!
    Originally posted by bafana
    Duh? Do you know your history? Was Rizal just a hero to Josephine? Or, was Lapu-Lapu just a hero to his tribe? Don't belittle another man's sacrifice for his country if yours can't measure up to his.

It is obvious that he doesn't! :)

He even praised martial law! :rolleyes:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file