Home PEx Relationships Love - Principles, Practices & Preferences

at what age would you want to be married

Any ideal age?

I've a friend who will get married at the age of 21. Do you think she's too young? They say that nowadays, the ideal age to get married is when you're already in your 30's.

Kayo, at what age would you like to settle down?

I'd like to be married before going 40. im 25 now so that's a long long way.

Comments

• code4thyearcode4thyear PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    papa-annul na ako e. :D
  • late 20s
  • at age 22, i got married to a woman who is several years older than me. we've been together for 2 years and although i am very young, we have been intellectually, emotionally, physically and spiritually connected. pareho kaming taga UP. so that was a huge factor why the relationship is working. i decided to tie the knot kasi mahal na mahal nya ako and she really takes care of me. she is very understanding and very open minded even when i had to spend time every now and then with my college friends and schoolmates.

masarap magasawa basta totoong mahal na mahal nyo ang isa't isa.
  • karl_cutekarl_cute PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    So far pag financially stable na ako (late 20's to early 30's). Ayoko naman dumepende sa parents ko once na
    lumagay na ako sa tahimik. Gusto ko ay ako ang bubuhay sa wife at offsprings ko at hindi ibang tao...
  • ^same with karl_cute.
    late 20's or early 30's.

*can't wait*
  • according to a magazine i read, there's a formula for computing the ideal age of marrying. and they found out that for women, its 28 and 32 for men. cosmo us ed ata ito. forgot the month. anyways, theres no right age for marrying. as long as both parties are financially, emotionaly and other factors are stable. as cliche as it sounds though.

the important thing is u love each other and u want to spend with that person for the rest of ur lyf. ung mga walang sidetrops sidetrips. dapat sawa ka na rin maging single. pero imajin isa lang sexual partner mo pag married ka na. xempre kakakonsenxa naman mangaliwa. anyways, at my age of 23.... andami ko na batchmates in college and highschool na married na. at my mga kids pa. minsan kakainggit pro enjoy lang. sarap gastusin ang sweldo na pangsarili muna. hihiihihhih
  • about 28 or 29 i guess.... if im already stable that time....
  • Sixteen (16).
  • i prefer at 28. but time could tell...much better kung stable kn.
  • 28 to 30 would be fine for me, im 22 so i'll still have much time to have fun. tingin ko naman stable na ko ng lagay na yan. and d right age ng pwede kong mapangasawa 31-35 para mas stable skin.
  • late 20s though im already there. :D
  • Any ideal age?

I've a friend who will get married at the age of 21. Do you think she's too young? They say that nowadays, the ideal age to get married is when you're already in your 30's.

Kayo, at what age would you like to settle down?

I'd like to be married before going 40. im 25 now so that's a long long way.

:sweet: i would like to get married when im 26-28 years old, so that i would not be too old to have kids and enjoy them at the same time! i hope by then financially secured na din kami. still have 5 more years to go! :lovesigh:
  • thehitmanthehitman PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Any age before 30 (I'm 25 right now). That should give me enough time to raise a family with kids and have these kids graduate from college before I retire. I really don't want to retire at 65 with a child still studying.

:cool:
  • thehitman wrote:
    Any age before 30 (I'm 25 right now). That should give me enough time to raise a family with kids and have these kids graduate from college before I retire. I really don't want to retire at 65 with a child still studying.

very well said! :-)
  • thehitman wrote:

I agree with you hitman.

how I wish na ma-achieve ko yan. hehehe.. am 27 yrs old now, am a bit close na. no gf pa.. hehehe
  • i wish i married my hubby the day i met him ......mwahahahahaha.....
  • hmmm.. muntik na when i was 20, buti na lang runaway ako... hehehe... and kahit nde na lang... kasi may trophy nako!!! atleast when i get old, meron nang mag-aalaga sa akin...

but... kung may darating and will accept my situation and my trophy, cguro mga 28... yan din ang uspan ng barkada eh... heheheeh
  • hmmm... 28 or 29
  • hmmm...mga 29 cguro or early 30's
  • 25, we are planning to tie the knot this december