Comments

• Happy Birthday Jesus and Honey! :D

sabay sila eh hehe.
  • Cold Christmas, ain't it?
  • Originally posted by morganrate
    Cold Christmas, ain't it?
    :lol: *okay* :rotflmao:
  • pls come home...:(
  • for my ex... i know it's not a "happy" xmas for the both of us, but dont deprive yourself from being happy. :) you deserve it..
  • littlegurllittlegurl PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    thanks for holdin on...

its out first xmas together :lovesigh:

udontknowblink.gif
  • litel_angellitel_angel PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    hope you're happy now.

ahihihi! bitter ako! :lol:
  • CamilleCamille PEx Rookie ⭐
    luv you still....
  • You don't deserve me. At all.
  • by the way nagtampo ako sayo nung nasa fort ako with
    my sister and my friend..hindi moko tinawagan nung
    exactly 12 o'clock.you were with your family..tumawag
    ka mga 12:30am na. I was hoping na sana habang sobrang
    lakas pa nung fireworks kahit hindi tayo magkasama ..
    somehow sa phone man lang ako kinakausap mo habang

nanonood ka nung fireworks. ..I was thinking that
    time na meron kang ibang tinawagan na mas importante
    kesa sakin. I dont know. My darling M you never
    tell me about your past relationships. And you might
    not know it but everytime you just make me fit your
    schedule it is hurting me. I know you are such a busy
    person and thank you for also having time to see me
    pero somehow i dont see spending the weekends with me
    rather than with your family as hard a choice for you.
    I mean you were with them for the rest of your life.
    Somehow i dont feel you loved me just as much as i
    love you. Well, uhhmm my darling M i love you
    and i always will.. I will be your girlfriend for now
    ...and when you find what you want il be a friend
    to you since you have been so kind to me..I do hope
    you find what you are looking for so i can also
    see you happy just as you make me happy...
    I love you M
  • you'll never know it is actually me talking about how i fell for you..well i wasnt looking for love when i met you..in fact during our few dates i wasnt even sure that i will fall in love with you.. well im to blame cause i open all the avenues for you towards my heart..and now im hooked ..your smile, your laughter, your scent, you hand, ...darn it...everything about you makes my heart go crazy..i love to kiss you all the time but i have to restrain myself because im afraid it might push you away...you are a little bit conservative in the way i see you...hay..this is the only way and the only chance i get to say this..i love you and i always will...even if dont work out as lovers till the end id love to see you happy and settle with someone you will be happy cause you my darling deserves all the happiness that this world can give.I love you M ..hugs and kisses darling!sweet dreams!
  • gosh i have so many typo error..i opened all the avenues yun...your hands yun...even if we dont work out yun
  • aze24aze24 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Merry Christmas.....
  • thanks for teh gift!

TTYL!
  • l_e_o_6_2l_e_o_6_2 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    thanks for coming into my life. though you've been the STONE that came and made me stumble in my life's crossroad..im just glad you came along.having you gave me so many reasons to wake up each morning looking forward to the day we'll see each other again.

i miss you and this christmas unlike the past 22 years of my life..this is a different one..with you in my life i have so much to be thankful for! i may not have what i really wanted in my life's year PLANNER 2005 and yet the best part of not having all is simply HAVING YOU!

as we all know, WE CANT HAVE THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS! but i know in my heart I GOT THE PRIZE, THE BEST IN YOU!

merry christmas, nnekoya! i miss you!
  • Hey! Four years na, four Christmases na. Kelan mo kaya ako reregaluhan ng engagement ring? Mwehehe.
  • hmm happy birthday to us and merry xmas to u!hehe syempre mas mahaba na pag nagusap kami... :D
  • For ERMI

im not sure if you can read this message..im not sure if you still visit this site..i wish you and your family a happy christmas..its ok kahit na di tayo magkita at magusap..i only wish na maging happy ka sa lahat ng bagay..i will still be here for you as a friend if ever you need me.. merry christmas..i love you
  • gasolinegasoline PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Huy! Regalo ko! :glee:
  • even though you broke my heart, you still deserve to be happy. at least you got my super glue so pls return it. If you can't, I won't give you my piece of ham.