Home PEx Relationships Love - Principles, Practices & Preferences

Ang sarap ulit mainlove!

Nung bnreak ako ng ex ko, sabi ko sa sarili ko

"that stupid stinking thing called love..."

Pero ngayon, inlove nanaman ako, sabi ko sa sarili ko

"that sweet little thing called love...."

I almost gave up on love till he came into my life. It gave me hope...pwede pa pala ako mainlab ulit ng ganito!

True diba? :) :love:

Comments

• masarap mainlab kung ung mahal mo eh magiging kayo pero pag sa panaginip lang para sa akin hindi!!
  • hahahaha! blech! :p
  • yeah...lalo na pag mahal ka rin niya....:)

gosh! wish ko lng drating uli skin un....;)
  • shmpre when you're hurt, you swear at anything. but when you've finally gotten over it, moved on, and realized how pathetic you had acted on the situation, it will become clear to you that you are more capable of loving than hating.:)
  • its true...ang sarap mainlab ulit lalo na kung ung minamahal mo ngaun eh mahal ka rin ng sobra :loveeyes: :glee:
  • so true. nothing beats that feeling of being inlove. everything seems more alive. plus you feel inspired. blooming :)
  • exactly... when you get hurt lahat ng masasamang salita eh mabibitawan mo... it's natural feeling nasaktan tayo eh pero darating iyong time na magheheal ang wound na cause ng previous relationship.. and at the end makakalimutan mo lahat lahat yun specially when you meet the right one
  • :*) :sweet: :luvluv:
  • stitchesnburnsstitchesnburns PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    e pano kung

"this crazy little thing called love..."?

kanta yun nga queen d b? hehehe
  • TRUE THAT

It's like I told myself two months ago when I broke up with somebody that "damn this life! I'ma be single for a freakin' long time! That I promise to myself."

But then again, I found myself in someone's heart, so to speak. Well, at least I tried to be single and resist on falling in love and be in a relationship right? What's the point of being single? TO ENJOY LIFE! ENJOY THE FREEDOM! Well, I still have the freedom when I'm in a relationship but it's different from that of a single guy, like who I was before.
  • Originally posted by Ysmin
    exactly... when you get hurt lahat ng masasamang salita eh mabibitawan mo... it's natural feeling nasaktan tayo eh pero darating iyong time na magheheal ang wound na cause ng previous relationship.. and at the end makakalimutan mo lahat lahat yun specially when you meet the right one

wish ko lang maramdaman ko yan... di po me jaded, but been thru two betraying relationships... sana lang meron pa dumating na matino relationship for me. good girl naman ako e.:rolleyes:
  • l_e_o_6_2l_e_o_6_2 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    its good to love again.
  • Originally posted by yvette715
    wish ko lang maramdaman ko yan... di po me jaded, but been thru two betraying relationships... sana lang meron pa dumating na matino relationship for me. good girl naman ako e.:rolleyes:

nakupo...i don't know if this will make you feel any better ha pero ako, i've been through more than 7 failed relationships. most of them betrayed me too. ako dn naman good girl e.... :D ispin na lang natin na hindi nila tayo kayang i-appreciate.

don't worry, you'll find the one for you.

i think i've found the one for me already but there are still some complications so i'm just playing it safe right now. just be careful.:)
  • ako masasabi ko? this is soooooooooo true!
    masarap ma in-love ulit.... i came from a failed realtionship..... and i said ayoko na, nakakasawa eh lalo na pag na hurt ka ng sobra...pero here i am...in love ulit! ang sarap pala...lalo na kung nakita mo sa knaya lahat ng hindi mo nakita noon....

hayyy! i'm sooooooo much in love!
  • gud 4u bubbledee, i wish you got what you really looking for and to all of you here (inlcuding me pla!) i hope someday we'll find that person who would sweep off our feet. i can imagine the joy it will bring to us.

i will continue to wait while i am enjoying my single life. i also come from a broken heart but im ok and moving on. this guy may come or not but im sure i will be ok as long as my family is here.

goodluck to u/us
  • :lovesigh: oo lalo na pag mahal ka ng mahal mo.... minsan lang yan.. you're lucky :blush2:

hehehe sana ako din kaya lang di ako mahal ng bf ko.. :mecry:
  • ^Why are you still in a relationship with him then?

I came from a very sad breakup. Well,hopefully I get to love again like bubbledee. :D
  • yupz, ang sarap ngang ma-inlove ulit. lalo na when u keep on falling in love with the same guy all over again.

ung situation ko kasi: my bf and i ended the relationship cguro about 6 yrs ago na this year. tapos, our paths crossed again. & i just discovered na like me, he never stopped loving me even though wala na kaming communication or whatsoever before bumping into him again recently.

:)
  • It's nice to fall in love but be more carefull when you guys fall out of love .
  • why? it is nice to fall in love, but when you fall out of love.... well, its part of growing up and letting go.. better to tell it straight rather than stay in a relationship na walang improvement and hindi ka na happy