Home PEx Lifestyle Travel and Leisure
Reminder: You never know what someone is going through, so be kind.

Geography Olympics! it's sweeping the world... Represent Pinas!!!

Over 420,000 participants
from 186 countries
on 1 website
to see which country
is the best at geography.

apparently the news has already spread around the world about this. The United States might lead the world regarding sports and culture but they are currently ranked #115 on geography. The Philippines is #36, not bad... and what's interesting about this is that small countries are dominating the top spots!

to take the quiz, click below:
Geography Olympics

you might have some difficulty with it since the traffic is overwhelming but keep clicking the 'refresh' button and you'll get there... REPRESENT PINAS!!!

Comments

• Originally posted by lookie.loo
    The United States might lead the world regarding sports and culture but they are currently ranked #115 on geography.
    I'm not surprised. There are actually some Americans who don't know where Canada is on the map.
  • hence the phrase, "stupid americans!"
  • sorry. nagpababa ako sa score ng philippines. :D
  • hey, great link! thanks!
  • CoolCucumberCoolCucumber PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    OOhhh... astig!

EDIT:
    Pasensiya na mga kababayan, pero eto ang resulta ng quiz ko: Unfortunately, you have decreased your country's score by 0.071%

WAAAAH!!!!!!! :bawling:

:rpflag:
  • markpaulmarkpaul PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I LOVE GEOGRAPHY VERY MUCH...

I CAN MEMORIZE ALL COUNTRIES...

ALL THEIR CAPITALS...

ALL THEIR NATIONAL AIRLINES...

ALL THEIR CURRENCY...
  • Originally posted by markpaul
    I LOVE GEOGRAPHY VERY MUCH...

I CAN MEMORIZE ALL COUNTRIES...

ALL THEIR CAPITALS...

ALL THEIR NATIONAL AIRLINES...

ALL THEIR CURRENCY...
    :lol:
    It's good to know I'm not the only geography geek here. When I was 13 or 14, I've memorized the location of most countries, their capitals, and some of their flags. The only problem I have with the quiz is central Africa -- you know, those tiny small countries right below the Sahara desert and north of Southern Africa (Namibia, Botwana, Mozambique, etc.).
  • CoolCucumberCoolCucumber PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    O, mga geography geeks, post niyo naman scores niyo sa quiz! :D

:rpflag:
  • TravelBugTravelBug PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I got a 100% once. Swerte lang dahil madadali natapat sa akin. Most of my scores are from 60-80%. Ngayon ko lang nalaman na may country pala na Eritrea. I had to look it up pa. African country pala ito.
  • 60% = You did great, but you could use a little more work. You may want to take a look at one of our entertaining geography products such as THE GLOBAL PUZZLE to lead you on your way to be becoming a geography expert.

need to do some more memorizing. hehehe.
  • 70% = You are well ahead of the curve, but you know you can do better. You may want to take a look at one of our entertaining geography products such as THE GLOBAL PUZZLE to lead you on your way to be becoming a geography expert.

improving...
  • mac326mac326 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    got a 60% the first time kasi sobrang hirap lahat. got an 80% and 100% for the next ones. :)
  • I got 100% once mostly because there wasn't tiny African country asked below the Saharan desert.. Most of my scores are between 80% and 90%.
    And yeah, Eritrea is that small country besides Ethiopia. I should know this because I have a friend who was born in Eritrea. I didn't know that country existed until she told me where she was from -- another good reason to have multi-cultural friends :)
  • mars11mars11 引きこもり PEx Icon 🎖️🎖️🎖️
    Originally posted by TravelBug
    I got a 100% once. Swerte lang dahil madadali natapat sa akin. Most of my scores are from 60-80%. Ngayon ko lang nalaman na may country pala na Eritrea. I had to look it up pa. African country pala ito.

Yup, It was formerly a part of Ethiopia... but in gained independence in the 1990's. It's independence made Ethiopia a landlocked country...
  • 20% ako... sorry napababa ko score.. :[ i was even lucky enough to get china and australia.

`i used to sleep with my cousin's atlas before.. sayang i didn't focus on where the country was specifically located.
  • 50 Vatican City 63.506 271
    51 Poland 63.421 730
    52 Benin 63.411 151
    53 Cyprus 63.187 326
    54 Bangladesh 62.984 124
    55 St. Kitts and Nevis 62.978 272
    56 San Marino 62.947 95
    57 Belgium 62.760 6287
    58 Iraq 62.697 760
    59 Philippines 62.577 993
    60 Rwanda 62.545 110
  • TravelBugTravelBug PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    As of 3:45AM December 16, 2004 Manila Time, the Philippines is now at 19th spot in the world rankings.

16 Namibia 68.273
    17 Micronesia 68.125
    18 Lithuania 68.092
    19 Philippines 67.850
    20 Costa Rica 67.812
    21 Palestine 67.789
  • mac326mac326 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    may nandaya na kaya dyan? hehehe...
  • Nagpababa ako ng score.:D

Mali-mali lang click ko. Try ulit. Hehe.
  • whytewhyte PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    open google :glee:
    :whatthe: 19 na! keep up the good work!