FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

jet lee vs bruce lee vs jackie chan vs monsieur del rosario

who do you think would win in a free for all fight or sa ufc? para sakin si jet lee

Comments

  • bruce lee.
  • tensionPHtensionPH Member PExer
    Monsour, definitely. First of all, he's the only one of those listed who's actually competed in sporting events. Secondly, he's a lot bigger than the other guys. Finally, he's a LOT better actor than the other guys. ;)
  • C_ronaldo7C_ronaldo7 Member PExer
    jet lee is a wu shu gold medalist if im not mistaken.. sumali siya sa olympics before filming once upon a time in china..

    sali ko na rin pala si chuck norris
  • yrrejboyyrrejboy Member PExer
    monsour???!?!??! bwahahahahahaha:lol:
  • ernie reyes jr. kaya? small but definitely terrible. ang lupit ng moves nya sa the rundown. hehehe.
  • wooferswoofers I love Aina PExer
    Originally posted by C_ronaldo7
    jet lee is a wu shu gold medalist if im not mistaken.. sumali siya sa olympics before filming once upon a time in china..

    sali ko na rin pala si chuck norris

    Norris was an eccelent karate stylist. He made his mark in kumite (he was the undefeated world champ for 6 years) but I saw some films of him doing kata -- amazing!

    Norris would win, no question.
  • Originally posted by woofers
    Norris was an eccelent karate stylist. He made his mark in kumite (he was the undefeated world champ for 6 years) but I saw some films of him doing kata -- amazing!

    Norris would win, no question.

    Wasn't that Frank Dux from Bloodsport (the only American to ever win the kumite)? -> dux7.jpg :karate:

    P.S. Is Monsieur del Rosario the same as Mister del Rosario?
  • blakedaddyblakedaddy Moderator ✭✭✭
    don't we have a wasteland for topics like these?
  • tensionPHtensionPH Member PExer
    Originally posted by blakedaddy
    don't we have a wasteland for topics like these?

    What are you talking about? This is the best thread in all of PEX!!!

    Okay, back to reality.

    Wushu has never been an Olympic event so it is impossible for Jet Li to have won a gold medal in it.

    Chuck Norris was also good in sparring. Except when he ran up against a certain brown belt named Tony Tunnellers(sp?) who seemed to have his number. Norris has also progressed as a martial artist later gaining a black belt in BJJ.

    Jackie Chan is tough. He does his own stunts and probably has more injuries than anyone. But MMA fights are won by the amount of injury you can inflict on somebody else.

    Mr. Del Rosario? That's good. Very good.
  • C_ronaldo7C_ronaldo7 Member PExer
    Originally posted by tensionPH
    What are you talking about? This is the best thread in all of PEX!!!

    Okay, back to reality.

    Wushu has never been an Olympic event so it is impossible for Jet Li to have won a gold medal in it.

    Chuck Norris was also good in sparring. Except when he ran up against a certain brown belt named Tony Tunnellers(sp?) who seemed to have his number. Norris has also progressed as a martial artist later gaining a black belt in BJJ.

    Jackie Chan is tough. He does his own stunts and probably has more injuries than anyone. But MMA fights are won by the amount of injury you can inflict on somebody else.

    Mr. Del Rosario? That's good. Very good.

    hmm basta lam ko si jet lee nanalo ng gold medal sa wushu competition or ibang martial arts competition basta nanalo siya.
    si jackie chan rin bago mag artista part rin siya ng isang martial arts club along with two other action stars(sorry dont know their english names).

    another trivia: lam nyo bangpinoy ang nagbigay kay jet lee ng name na jet lee?
  • C_ronaldo7C_ronaldo7 Member PExer
    a eto nahanap ko na achievements ni jet lee sorry mali pala ako

    http://www.geocities.com/jimmy900_uk/jetlee.htm

    hmm mukhang mas lalamang si jet lee ah kung pwede siyang gumamit ng sandata heeh
  • tensionPHtensionPH Member PExer
    Originally posted by C_ronaldo7
    hmm basta lam ko si jet lee nanalo ng gold medal sa wushu competition or ibang martial arts competition basta nanalo siya.

    Okay, so maybe they weren't world championships, but you still had to be good to win them. HOnestly, the the world of wushu there are two types of people: posers (the ones, like Jet Li, who win in forms or kata, and are really good at doing the glorified dance routine called modern wushu) and pushers (people who can actually fight and compete in the shan shou and shuai jiao competition. YOu probably won't see them winning any medals for forms)

    Originally posted by C_ronaldo7
    si jackie chan rin bago mag artista part rin siya ng isang martial arts club along with two other action stars(sorry dont know their english names).

    The two other actions stars are Sammo Hung and Yuen Bao, they were known as the Three Treasures when they and Jackie Chan graduated from the Beijing Opera Company. It wasn't a martial arts club, it was a performing arts school. The training was brutal (watch, Farewell My Concubine), but they weren't trained to fight, just act.

    Originally posted by C_ronaldo7
    another trivia: lam nyo bangpinoy ang nagbigay kay jet lee ng name na jet lee?

    Sino?
  • Which reminds me, I've been dreaming of a Chuck Norris-Jean Claude Van Damme-Jet Lee-Jacky Chan-Steven Seagal-Bill Goldberg fight-off movie for a LOOONGGG time. Monsour could be thug no. 73. :p
  • C_ronaldo7C_ronaldo7 Member PExer
    Originally posted by death_cradle
    Which reminds me, I've been dreaming of a Chuck Norris-Jean Claude Van Damme-Jet Lee-Jacky Chan-Steven Seagal-Bill Goldberg fight-off movie for a LOOONGGG time. Monsour could be thug no. 73. :p

    haha lol nice one:D

    tension ph: i dunno the exact name pero isa siyang producer na nagdala ng movies ni jet here, ginawang jet para daw mas madaling matandaan ng mga pinoy pero di kita gets pro or anit jet ka ba? before you seem like anti pero now you sound like more pro na hehe:confused:
  • tensionPHtensionPH Member PExer
    Originally posted by C_ronaldo7
    haha lol nice one:D

    tension ph: i dunno the exact name pero isa siyang producer na nagdala ng movies ni jet here, ginawang jet para daw mas madaling matandaan ng mga pinoy pero di kita gets pro or anit jet ka ba? before you seem like anti pero now you sound like more pro na hehe:confused:

    I think Jet Li is AWESOME!!!! Pero, I think his strength is performance, not actual in-the-ring fighting. My former class-mate Paul Rapovsky was a bad guy in several of Jet Li's movies and he said that the guy was unbelievable.

    As for the movie with all of those guys fighting off, can we include some B-movie martial art stars like Michael Dudikoff, Jeff Wincot, Olivier Gruner, all of the Bruce Lee clones (Bruce Li, Bruce Le, Bruce Lee Roy), Jeff Speakman, the Taebo guy (?) and, of course, Cynthia Rothrock. ;)
  • Jeff Speakman b-movie? Can a b-movie actor defend against multiple attackers? I think not!

    jeff003_small.gif
  • Amuro_RayAmuro_Ray Member PExer
    a basta ako kay Ramon Zamora at FPJ ako :lol:
  • br1anbr1an Member PExer
    Ahahahahahahahahaha. You da man C_ronaldo7... you da man.
  • C_ronaldo7C_ronaldo7 Member PExer
    after watching kung fu hustle i might as well add stephen chou to the list
  • SoliduS_AlphASoliduS_AlphA Abusayafsucks! PExer
    Tama si Amuro Ray, Ramon Zamora at FPJ pa rin ako! :glee: :glee:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file