Home PEx Lifestyle Travel and Leisure
Reminder: You never know what someone is going through, so be kind.

Tagaytay Lodging

I know this question has come up a lot of times already but I just want to ask if you guys know of a place where we could stay in Tagaytay which has more than the normal hotel facilities? Im looking of a place where there are basketball courts, sports and recreational activities, etc. Your inputs will be greatly appreciated! =)

Comments

• calaruega's one.. i think they have recreational facilities.. i think..

days inn has a pool.. :)
  • i was also looking a for a place to stay in tagaytay that doesn't require membership. a friend recommended tagaytay haven, i have yet to go there, though.
  • oh my i soOoO love tagaytay haven. we held our leadership training there.
  • saan ba okey mag lodging dito sa tagaytay yung hindi masyado mahal pero maayos naman yung place and safe. thanks!
  • ok sa cellar mansions if you just want a clean and quiet place to spend the night. if i remember correctly it's P2500 for a house for 8 people (but it can accommodate up to 15, wag lang kayo pahuli :D). the house we rented had 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and kitchen utensils. di kailangan ng aircon kasi malamig at presko naman. no recreational facilities, except for a tiny pool but you have to pay extra to use it.
  • saan ba banda cellar mansions? meron ba yung for 2 lang?:D thanks!
  • Sunrise Holiday Mansion in Tagaytay gives access to the
    Royale Estate Club house where there are covered basketball courts, badminton, table tennis, bowling lanes, swimming pool, billiards, lawn tennis, golf and many more. The hotel itself has a pool and the club house is just beside the hotel. For discounted booking, pls. contact me at my Sun cellular phone number 09228116226 or smart phone 09215624204 or email [email protected]