Home PEx International Entertainment International Movies

National Treasure

vp18vp18 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
Nagabsent pa ako sa office for some reason I wanted to see this movie on its all day screening today. IT WAS WORTH IT. 2 hours of Treasure hunting without any dull moments.

Rate This Movie 24 votes

:D :D :D :D :D [b]Da Bomb![/b]
45% 11 votes
:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: [b]Aprub[/b]
16% 4 votes
:) :) :) [b]Okay Lang[/b]
33% 8 votes
:bigyawn: :bigyawn: [b]Di Ko Type[/b]
4% 1 vote
:ayaw: [b]Ayaw Talaga![/b]
0% 0 votes

Comments

• thescenethescene PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Ok lang. Wala masyadong storya pero it had it's moments.
  • vp18vp18 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Originally posted by thescene
    Ok lang. Wala masyadong storya pero it had it's moments.

May storya naman siya but its not a drama where people expect a "story" . Its an action/mystery movie. Things in the movie happened for a reason. Hindi out of the blue nangyayari na lang kung ano man ang pinakita. Maganda yung flow niya kaya walang dull moments in a 2 hr movie which is not easy to do. Its not often I see a movie that I dont see dull moments somewhere along the way, and this is one of them. I was entertained by the movie from start to end . Sulit ang pagabsent ko sa office. Well ako naman yung boss eh so walang may karapatang magcomplain :D But you , like everyone here ,is entitled to your opinion.

Next movie to watch for me would probably be polar express
  • i looked looked at in on RT yesterday...

seems like noone likes this film.
  • pinalabas na ba to? kelan?
  • thescenethescene PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Originally posted by med_trans
    pinalabas na ba to? kelan?

Kahapon nagopen. It was supposed to be on Wednesday but for some reason they moved it perhaps to avoid Alexander and Polar Express.
  • pollywogpollywog PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    National Treasure, Polar Express; parehong bagsak sa RT...
  • but Polar Express had it's merits.

ebert and roeper gives it 2 thumbs up.
    and polar express is much closer to 60%

which still is pretty good.

not to mention the artwork style ng polar express is simply jaw dropping.

that said, the movie is based on a 20 page children's story book. So nothing to expect in terms of story depth. but obviously plenty on the eye candy and art department.
  • uptowngirluptowngirl PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    I like treasure hunts and National Treasure was fun to watch. The film was fast-paced and kept me at the edge of my seat. :)
  • Uhm. DA VINCI CODE rip off?
  • i liked this movie. period.

dont even dare to watch surviving christmas. and im serious, waste of money sobra.
  • deadlifteddeadlifted PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Originally posted by tylerdurden
    Uhm. DA VINCI CODE rip off?

haha! i also thought of that as i watched it a few days ago..
  • yeah, read a few reviews as well.. da vinci's code has been brought up in far too many reviews..
  • pollywogpollywog PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ^ pansin ko nga din...
  • ive seen it...

its the Da Vinci Code but heavier on the Freemasonry side, a dash of American history, and your usual Bruckheimerian fare of explosions, car chases, intense action sequences.

at least it was engaging. and it wasn't dull, altho it had some moments, like the kiss...it came out of nowhere. parang "hey!" sabi ni Ben, tapos ayun kiss na. parang...eyng? ni ndi ko nga naramdaman na nagka-developan na sila e. anyway, ndi naman romance ang habol ko, so overall it was good.

still, the title sounds kinda lame.

eto pansin nyo ba: the villain and his henchmen are all British...:D
  • very fictious...
  • it was amusing ... but it seemed too long ... it totally dragged at some parts ...
  • sana miss ada cud merged this thread sa nauna kong ginawa/
  • actually more on "angels and demons" di ba coz don ung sa masons... ;)

boromir...damn...forgot his name...hehe! basta! he grows on me!!! hehehe ;) such a bad guy! :D
  • ^
    ^
    Sean Bean.
    kala ko mamamatay na naman sya dito. buti ndi. :D
  • i liked the movie naman. it was entertaining. didn't think it was a da vinci code rip-off.