Home PEx Lifestyle Travel and Leisure
Reminder: You never know what someone is going through, so be kind.

'Byahe Tayo' video!

speQterspeQter PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
This video is really awesome!

http://www.tourism.gov.ph/media_source/byahetayo.wmv

Can someone name all the artists in the video?

Comments

• Cool Video!!!
  • in order of appearance
    Freddie Aguilar
    Sharon Cuneta
    Janno Gibbs
    Ogie Alcasid
    Jolina Magdangal
    Rey Valera
    Joey Ayala
    APO Hiking Society
    Francis M.
    April Boy
    Jessa Zaragosa
    Rico J. Puno
    Nina
    Paolo Santos
    Rico Blanco
    Lea Salonga
    Mike Villegas (i think)

My bad, I don't know the names of the other two instrumentists (violin and flute (?)).

Can someone fill us in?
  • how serendipitous! was looking for this video and hoping a friend would burn it for me. thank you!
  • speQterspeQter PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Originally posted by Dear_Jessie
    how serendipitous! was looking for this video and hoping a friend would burn it for me. thank you!
    You're welcome.

BTW, the violinist is John Lesaca, and the flutist is Jong Cuenco.
  • Thank you ha,Ang ganda ng video nayon.Pati asawa ko kahit di nya maintindihan pero sabi nya ang ganda PAKINGGAN!!!:)
  • hayy, sarap panoorin ng video na to.. really enticing to explore the whole phils.. *okay*
  • great video yea.
  • ganda ng video nito. nakakaaliw panoorin :)
  • SoliduS_AlphASoliduS_AlphA PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    maganda sana yung video some misprunciation of Jessa ruined it... here it goes :
    mag SHURFing sa SHurigao .

This is the correct pronunciation :

mag surfing sa surigao.

I wonder why the director of the video did not noticed that part, tuwing makikita yan sa Solar channel especially before or after WWE shows and NBA coverage yan ang pinapalabas nila.
    maganda sana yung video some misprunciation of Jessa ruined it... here it goes :
    mag SHURFing sa SHurigao .

This is the correct pronunciation :

mag surfing sa surigao.

I wonder why the director of the video did not noticed that part, tuwing makikita yan sa Solar channel especially before or after WWE shows and NBA coverage yan ang pinapalabas nila.

Dude, I'm not a fan of Jessa... but I just replayed the video several times, and she pronounced 'surfing' correctly. Also, there is actually a place called Siargao (which is written in the subtitle). Siargao is known as the surfing capital of the Philippines. =)
    Kasi ang alam ko na surfing capital ay sa surigao del norte and surigao del sur taga dun kasi magulang ko. kaya familiar ako sa place.
    Kasi ang alam ko na surfing capital ay sa surigao del norte and surigao del sur taga dun kasi magulang ko. kaya familiar ako sa place.

and yet, you don't know that Siargao exists? It's an island in Surigao.
    peace!
  • yup, Siargao is were the surfers hang ten. *okay*

I found Nina and Paolo Santos to be really annoying in this video. :p
  • Francis M's rap seems so out of place.
    speQter wrote:
    and yet, you don't know that Siargao exists? It's an island in Surigao.
    peace!

Alam ko na may Siargao kitang kita kaya yun sa mapa, elementary na ako marami na akong mapa ng Pilipinas
    puro mga police and military used,I was arguing that it was Surigao and not Siargao I did not say anything else. Jessa' accent messed up tha song that was what I was stating.It doesn't have to deal with what places you know or places I know.Yung unang mapa puro dotted pa w/c means its rebel infested karamihan sa Mindanao pa,kaya medyo particular ako sa mga location.

you don't have to put the word peace, i know your just stating you own, no big deal with that,and I have solid evidence that I am just making my statement fairly no malice intent, try consulting Faipp de Oiad,he is very familiar with me especially in PEX. Just put a smiley,its alot better.

:)
    Alam ko na may Siargao kitang kita kaya yun sa mapa, elementary na ako marami na akong mapa ng Pilipinas
    puro mga police and military used,I was arguing that it was Surigao and not Siargao I did not say anything else. Jessa' accent messed up tha song that was what I was stating.It doesn't have to deal with what places you know or places I know.Yung unang mapa puro dotted pa w/c means its rebel infested karamihan sa Mindanao pa,kaya medyo particular ako sa mga location.

yep, but dude, why would you argue that it's Surigao and not Siargao when Siargao is written quite clearly in the subtitle (and Jessa did pronounce Siargao just as clearly)? :)
  • solidus, ano ibig mong sabihin? hehe. nagtatampo ka ba? sorry po. :p
  • okay naman ang video ng pinas na ito..... panapat sa Love it live it campaign ng hongkong..... =D
  • sentimentssentiments PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    SoliduS_AlphA..... not to offend you or anything pro siargao talaga un....... i even have a friend who goes to siargao tuwing may surfing competition........ siargao is different from surigao.......... although i'm not sure if siargao is part of surigao........

eto website:
    eto pu: http://www.siargao.net/

eto map:
    http://www.patricksonthebeach.com/pictures/phil_map.jpg

speQter wrote:
    yep, but dude, why would you argue that it's Surigao and not Siargao when Siargao is written quite clearly in the subtitle (and Jessa did pronounce Siargao just as clearly)? :)
  • sentimentssentiments PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    siargao pala is part of surigao del norte.....

http://www.caragatravelguide.com/01_caraga/siargao.html