Home PEx International Entertainment International Movies

The Incredibles

pollywogpollywog PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
Expectations for Pixar Animation Studios' latest computer-animated creation, superhero satire "The Incredibles," are running so high that the pressure for blockbuster success is, well, incredible.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=572&ncid=572&e=3&u=/nm/20041103/lf_nm/leisure_incredibles_dc_1

Comments

• woot! 6 days to go! (for the regular screening)

is this the last joint masterpiece of Pixar and Disney? :(
  • ^ NO, Cars is.

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/trailernews/ep3.mov

^there's like 2 seconds worth of clip there. (shows after the revenge of the sith clip)

inside-cars.jpg

^ and there's a pic.
  • pollywogpollywog PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Special screenings starting on friday, nov.5! (here in manila)
  • phalluscolossusphalluscolossus PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Wow!
  • sana sobrang nakakatawa ito :)
  • I just watched it a while ago.

And the movie was just the trademark Pixar movie. The sappy plot where it somewhat forces you to almost go into tears until the punchline where you suddenly laugh out yourself and become conscious with the people you're watching the movie with and stop to continue watching.

And then there are the one-liners. Just about everybody had one, so you would not stop watching and laughing, preferrably in your head. (Apparently I am guilty of laughing so hard. It was just so funny). But you have to watch Edna the designer. She is a kicker.

What sets this apart from the previous Pixar movies is the adrenaline rush. Either that or I still am so hyper after all that laughing. Just watch it to see.

So, is it a good movie? No. It is a GREAT movie! :insane:
  • pollywogpollywog PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ^ The best Pixar movie to date?
  • ^ Finding Nemo, Toy Story, and Toy Story 2 is way better than The Incredibles. The Incredibles was fun especially the last third part of the movie. Kids may get bored though.
  • http://www.apple.com/trailers/disney/cars/

well there's the trailer for Cars. And that is the last pixar movie for Disney. I'm sure this thread'll get plenty of clicks.

get them while it's hot!
  • yapinyapin PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Hey, can anyone tell me if they showed the trailer for Star Wars episode 3? I heard it was supposed to be bundled with The Incredibles.
  • the movie was fun.
    i liked Dash and Edna best. :)
  • i had fun with it...especially Edna Mode
  • jinetjinet PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    I watched the Incredibles to see if they are going to show the episode 3 trailer. Unfortunately all I saw was the Cars Trailer. T was a good movie though
  • TomaxTomax PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Watched this last Friday - great movie ... no Episode 3 trailer (but you can download this from the net)
  • CoolCucumberCoolCucumber PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Originally posted by TheScud
    Kids may get bored though.

Yeah, I agree. The kids in the movie house were quiet when I saw this movie.

But it was good. I'm not really a fan of cartoons but I enjoyed this.

Can't wait for the part 2! :moviebuff:

:rpflag:
  • there's a part 2? :wow:
    i loved this movie! i think it's my 2nd favorite pixar movie, after finding nemo.
  • namename PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I looooove this movie! I had a big smile on my face the whole time I was watching this. I absolutely love Samuel L Jackson's voice! Especially when he was arguing with his wife :glee:

I love Finding Nemo and Monster's Inc better, but I still love this movie. *okay* I'm watching it again later :D

It has review ratings of 97% at Rotten Tomatoes. *okay*
  • Can i just say that this movie rules!!!!!!!!! Those guys at PIXAR just keep on getting better and better!!!!
  • watched this last night... i really loved it... loved the design of almost every aspect of the movie (especially the volcanic lair!)... my fave sequence was the chase sequence in the island with dash! :) two thumbs up!!!
  • umm... didn't like it so much, I found shark tale funnier. But I really liked Edna, dahling.