Home PEx International Entertainment International TV
Ho-Ho-Hope you have a holly jolly holidays, PExers! 🎅

Apprentice 2 on ABC 5

12346»

Comments

• forgforg Administrator PEx Moderator
    ^^ i think he based kevin's 2-0 standing
  • If I remember right, it was Ivana who WON the levis episode though Kevin was the project leader. And didn't you see the pattern? They had little to criticize Ivana for during the M&M episode. She definitely thought, worked and tried harder than those two d|cks put together. Her shift in area and pricing after receiving market intelligence about the rival team was very admirable.

Notice also that that slut Caroline always had a bone with Ivana? She can never criticize Ivana'a output.
  • I hate for Jen to win! IMO, she's a lousy leader, though she's good in defending herself in the boardroom. Lawyer eh. Overqualified para maging staff niya si Pamela kanina.
    I liked Ivana, but had somehow gone desparate, and she'd been allowing her "i hate Jen" attitude ruin her sense of professionalism. A good team player, though.
    Between the two remaining applicants, it must be Kelly.
    me too kelly

mas magaling pa si pamela, dapat sya ang nandun instead of jen
  • i'd like kelly to win too.

jen was just lucky to get into the final two. may napatunayan ba sya or major contribution for winning a task since the start of the season? i started to dislike her when she stole the recognition from ivana for coming up with brilliant idea in the levi's episode. although i must admit, that was the first time that she ever made a mark in me. di ko kasi sya napapansin dati dahil nga para lang syang dekorasyon.

i'll be disappointed with donald trump if he hires jen and not kelly... i'll be tempted to fire mr. trump! :naughty2:
    shucks. di ko to napanood. who won?
  • Red_WolfRed_Wolf PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    guys, inadd niyo na ba yung OFFICIAL PROFILES nila sa Friendster?
  • bakit ganyan ang mga taga-abc 5?! mga ***** ba sila?! anong klaseng final episode yun?! bakit hindi niyo tinapos mga gung-gong?! :mad:
  • eli_xandereli_xander PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    ^kya nga eh! kapikon!
  • ^hay naku! Sobrang asar na asar talaga ko. Ilang paulit-ulit na nila pinakita yung sort of summary ng entire season, tapos hindi pa rin nila makuhang tapusin??? I have to wait for another week?? grrr..
    kainis nga eh ,pero obvious na kung sino mananalo
  • kaasar nga yung abc ...the nerve.. di pa lang inannounce yung winner e... pag ganyan pa sila ala na manunuod nyan...

am rooting for kelly.. siguro.. sana nga manalo sya
  • mystery5xmystery5x PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    congarts kay kelly

bat nandun si omarosa? duh..epal....
  • woohoo! kelly! *okay* sa Apprentice Season 3 thread naman ako. :glee: