Home PEx Hobbies Recreation

Do u know where to buy Hitec shoes?

or can u recommend other brand similar to Hitec? btw, post the location of the store in metro manila.

Comments

• Keri-ol and Habagat (facing Reebok) in Megamall A. They're right next to each other.

Although Hitec started the lightweight hiking shoe trend, there's also Merrell and Salomon. You can find both at Royal Sporting Goods stores and even in the SM Department Stores. Adidas sells Salomon (I think they own them now).
  • do u have any idea how much does a pair of hitec cost now?

design wise, which is better hitec or Salomon?
  • altecaltec PEx Rookie ⭐
    there are hitec shoes for sale at the 2nd floor of robinsons place (forgot the shop's name.) Basta malapit siya sa Mcdo....

Mga ~3K+ yung price ng hitecs... it seems the place specializes in pricey outdoor/hiking equipment- 'the north face' clothes, samsonite backpacks, swiss-made metal-lined canteens, and a few assorted gears (they have this chunk of wetproof magnesium/flint you could scrape and start fire with.) ... you'll enjoy browsing through that store i think :) ...
  • Originally posted by travy

design wise, which is better hitec or Salomon?

It depends on what you're looking for. These days I think Salomon has more technical "features" which may or may not work in real world situations, but I've never owned a Salomon.

If you're looking for a serious hiking boot, the most important thing is fit. Remember, you're going to be walking in them for anywhere from 4-8 hours a day.
  • where can i buy salomon shoes?
  • summit012summit012 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Originally posted by woofers
    Keri-ol and Habagat (facing Reebok) in Megamall A. They're right next to each other.

Although Hitec started the lightweight hiking shoe trend, there's also Merrell and Salomon. You can find both at Royal Sporting Goods stores and even in the SM Department Stores. Adidas sells Salomon (I think they own them now).

i checked out both habagat n keriol..but i didn't see any hitec shoes. I saw some in robinson mla 2nd floor, only few style available.
  • twotrickponytwotrickpony PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    they say hi-tec is the best hking/trekking shoes.

i currently owned a the north face shoes. not bad...
  • Papichulo168Papichulo168 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I'm looking for this particular model and color

Hi-Tec Total Terrain Pursuit WP (DGray/Graphite)

1721155-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg