Home PEx Family and Society Realm of Thought

[merged] Discussions About the End of Days

to all those who have received/read an e-mail reagarding the so called verichip or to those who have not yet. i would like to hear your comments or opinions about this. here's a part of an article i found on a webpage.

Bio-chip implant "VeriPay" arrives for cashless checkless society...

At a global security conference held on November 21, 2003, in Paris, an American company, Applied Digital Solutions, announced a new syringe-injectable microchip "VeriPay" implant for humans, designed to be used as a fraud-proof payment method for cash and credit-card transactions. The chip implant is being presented as an advance over credit cards and smart cards, which, absent biometrics and appropriate safeguard technologies, are subject to theft, resulting in identity fraud.

Cashless payment systems are now part of a larger technology development subset: government identification experiments that seek to combine cashless payment applications with national ID information on media (such as a "smart" card), which contain a whole host of government, personal, employment and commercial data and applications on a single, contactless RFID chip. "We are the only ones out there offering implantable ID technology," said Silverman, who announced the "VeriPay" service during a speech Friday at ID World 2003 in Paris. "We believe the market will evolve to use our product."

the chip implant is about the size of a grain, which can be inserted at the back of the hand, preferrably the right, the forehead, or at the back of the scalp

now, here's a passage from the book of revelations:

And it was given him to give life to the image of the beast: and that the image of the beast should speak: and should cause that whosoever will not adore the image of the beast should be slain. And he shall make all, both little and great, rich and poor, freemen and bondmen, to have a character in their right hand or on their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, but he that hath the character, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. He that hath understanding, let him count the number of the beast. For it is the number of a man: and the number of him is six hundred sixty-six. (Revelations Chapter 13: 15-18)

and as i read on from the webpage, it's kinda scary.

comments/opinions about these severely needed

Comments

• QuentinQuentin PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    i have one on my hand now ! ^_^
  • Maybe you're only dealing with your fears... Hmmm....
  • IscharamoochieIscharamoochie PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    can i put it in my toes instead?
  • ano namang nakakatakot dun? the bible was written in an age where an eclipse signifies a great disaster...bakit ka naman papaapekto sa nakasulat dun? just superstitions.....
  • pollywogpollywog PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Originally posted by i_love_killua
    ano namang nakakatakot dun? the bible was written in an age where an eclipse signifies a great disaster...bakit ka naman papaapekto sa nakasulat dun? just superstitions.....

...e di ba may nagsasabi na Eve was cloned from Adam?!
  • can anyone tell who or what the bible is reffering to as the daughter of babylon.

is it the vatican or newyork?
  • The "daughter of Babylon" in the Holy Bible refers to many things. It can refer to:

1) the literal ancient Babylon
    2) the female inhabitants of ancient Babylonia
    2) the world and all its sins
    3) ancient Rome and its Empire with all its evil
    4) or a particular world order wherein holiness is reviled and paganism is once again reinstated as a state religion.

You must carefully distinguish between these three references when the sacred writers tell us of the "daughter of Babylon".
  • A stupid, idiotic piece of literature that spews out crap, inconsistencies and ambiguous pronouncements.

And the amazing thing is, people still bother to read it!
  • Originally posted by tyanak_me
    A stupid, idiotic piece of literature that spews out crap, inconsistencies and ambiguous pronouncements.

And the amazing thing is, people still bother to read it!

I used to think of the book of Constitution that way when I was a kid. Amazing me.

Anyways, I believe that Revelation talks about the spiritual Babylon. Historically, Babylon has the first government, a theocracy. Meaning the ruler is considered and worshipped as a God. Out of that system came the numerous other religions today. The daughter of Babylon, therefore, is a theocracy. Politics + Religion. It says of a city. What city is the center of political and religious activity in the world? Check out www.reformation.org for more details.
  • gotta try and hit one of those hehe
  • if you got your hermeneutics right, you'd know that Babylon referred to pagan Rome, during the time Revelations was written.
  • i got confused even more.. crap!
  • IscharamoochieIscharamoochie PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    out-land-ish! :crazy:
  • is it mary or the church?
  • DoctorNODoctorNO PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    depends on where she bought the dress. if its from Wall Mart then it must be mary.
  • i didnt realized that wall mart are having those type of clothes on sale
  • The sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken. And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory. (Mark 13:24-26)

And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind. And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places. And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb. (Rev. 6:12-16)

These signs fulfilled in 1755, 1780, 1833

These signs were witnessed before the opening of the nineteenth century. In fulfillment of this prophecy there occurred, in the year 1755, the most terrible earthquake that has ever been recorded

May 19, 1780, stands in history as "The Dark Day." Since the time of Moses no period of darkness of equal density, extent, and duration, has ever been recorded

In 1833...the last of the signs appeared which were promised by the Saviour as tokens of His second advent. ... This prophecy received a striking and impressive fulfillment in the great meteoric shower of November 13, 1833. That was the most extensive and wonderful display of falling stars which has ever been recorded
  • So ano benefits nyan sa Christian Everyday Life since Jesus already left us with what to do till He comes back.

e.g. read Matt 6, 24 sa Acts 1 dun sa ascension
    and mostly nga sa New Testament.

think about it: why are there so many christian sect? di ba? this is one of the cause. End Times Fanatics! :teehee:

nwei seek and you shall find:;D

Silly Boys

excerpt:
    Literally, the end of time - a favorite subject of doomsday prophets and their cults (e.g. Aum Shinrikyo), but also of some Christians who are so focused on the end time events described in the Bible that they lose all sight of present-day reality (example: the initial over-reaction to the Y2K computer problem).

Some people see "spiritual" or political significance in certain dates, such as recent turn of the century (end of the current millennium - which, technically, started on Jan. 1st, 2001).

Brief History of the Apocalypse

and here's one really pissed guy:

Apocalypse

so this question is dedicated to those The End of the World fanatics. ::)
    Acts 1
    10 And as they were gazing intently into the sky while He was going, behold, two men in white clothing stood beside them.

11 They also said, "Men of Galilee, why do you stand looking into the sky? This Jesus, who has been taken up from you into heaven, will come in just the same way as you have watched Him go into heaven."

:D

*Matthew 24
  • actually its not the end of the world thing,its the end of the age.