Home PEx Hobbies Recreation

Mga tanong lang sa mahilig mag cross-stitch.

May alam ba kayong shop that does this service.

You'll present a picture, then the picture will be scanned.

After scanning, a cross-stictch guide will be made out of that picture.

Tapos, they'll stitch it.

Tapos, they'll frame it.

Comments

• Try looking at Glorietta...I know there's a shop like that somewhere in Manila, but I'm not sure where...
  • rage_withinrage_within PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    don't you wanna stitch it yourself? mas rewarding pa yung feeling kung ikaw mismo mag-stitch.
  • blinky_fickle.gif
    *pexadik*--ang alam ko lang they will scan the pics for you and give the designated color,but you need to stitch it by yourself.
    if you guys need to have a pattern out of your scanned image, maybe i could help you out.

just send me the picture sa gmail account ko then i'll generate a pattern out of it. i'll send it back sa email account n'yo in PDF format. all you have to do is to print it out and start stitching. sana kung gmail din yung email n'yo para madali kong mai-send pabalik gawa ng large mailbox size. kung walang gmail, basta free up some space sa inbox ng email nyo.

here's my gmail address:

[email protected]
  • Originally posted by rage_within
    don't you wanna stitch it yourself? mas rewarding pa yung feeling kung ikaw mismo mag-stitch.

Haha. From experience...good luck! :D
    Originally posted by Eugene Hikaru
    Haha. From experience...good luck! :D

yeah.... he he! i did cross-stitching. i thought it's kinda cool, lalo na kung yung mismong pinag-paguran at pinag-puyatan mo e nakikita mong naka-hang sa wall.

the smallest one i did before nung college pa ako was on an A3 sized cloth. i commonly use black cloth para mag-stand out lalo yung colors.

funny thing pa... whenever i go to shops to frame my work, people always say the same thing whenever they inspect the back of the finished product... mas malinis daw mag-stitch ang guys. :)
  • ^^^Wow. You cross-stitch? Wow.
    uh yes, i had a lot of hobbies noong student pa ako. isa na yung cross-stitching. a lot of my male friends say it's too gay for a guy to do it, but what the heck. he he! it was fun, and i had good outputs. yung mahihirap kasi na patterns yung ginagawa ko, tipong 4-6 months tatapusin. mostly yung tipong nature or sort of painting/potrait types, not angels and teddy bears. :)
  • Originally posted by rage_within
    yeah.... he he! i did cross-stitching. i thought it's kinda cool, lalo na kung yung mismong pinag-paguran at pinag-puyatan mo e nakikita mong naka-hang sa wall.

the smallest one i did before nung college pa ako was on an A3 sized cloth. i commonly use black cloth para mag-stand out lalo yung colors.

funny thing pa... whenever i go to shops to frame my work, people always say the same thing whenever they inspect the back of the finished product... mas malinis daw mag-stitch ang guys. :)

i agree! mas malinis nga mag-stitch ang guys....kht girl ako eh aminado akong medjo mgulo yung likod ng finished product ko eheheh....:D

guile try mo ung heavenly stitchin moment shop...may branch sila sa sm fairview, manila, north edsa....
    ...and if nagawi ka naman ng SM Southmall, sa tabi ng Bio Research/Tetra (kung ano man) pet shop at St. Paul's (religious item shop), merong Cross Stitch store dun.
  • C.I.C.C.IC.I.C.C.I PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    reviving this thread...

i still havent finished what i started 2 years ago .... lol