Home PEx Hobbies Recreation

Amazon

Does anyone have any info on how to order from Amazon.com, like books and stuff?
what are the requirements to order and do they diliver to the philippines?

Comments

• They deliver books, CDs and videos (VHS, DVD) to the Philippines, but not electronics. All you need is an international credit card.
  • Depending on what you want to order exactly, you may want to consider ordering through Amazon Japan instead. The shipping fees are much cheaper than of Amazon US for obvious reasons. It is a little harder to find english things there but most of their pages do have english versions. Just a little tip. ;)
  • how secure/safe is this?>
  • bump

uhm, what prevents people who know a persons credit card number and info(like waiter sa restaurant) from using that info to create an account and order items for you just for fun? Also, for books and CDs, are there still philippine custom fees?
  • Originally posted by Screaming_Wind
    bump

uhm, what prevents people who know a persons credit card number and info(like waiter sa restaurant) from using that info to create an account and order items for you just for fun? Also, for books and CDs, are there still philippine custom fees?

Your waiter knows where you live? Wow.

Amazon will also ask for a CVC number (3-digit number at the back of your card).

Yes, there are customs duties for packages of books and CDs over $50 in value.
  • ahh oki tnx. around how much is the customs fee for items over 50% and where/when do i pay this?
    would you recommend buying from amazon? i mean, have you tried it and was it safe? thank u
  • You pay the customs duties when you pick up your package at the post office. How much will depend on the total declared value of the package, including shipping.

I just made an order today using my $25 amazon associates gift certificate.
  • so buying with a crdit crd is relatively safe po?

let's say around 100$ po total price, whats the estimate customs fee?
    also, what credit card are allowed? like visa, mastercard, etc...
    thank u very much
  • My guess is around $10-15. Yes, visa and mastercard are accepted (and a few others).
  • siempre, mas mahal nga lang yung shippnig