FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

Help me, please...

These books has been gathering dust on my shelf for more than a year now. I really plan to read them all, I just can't decide what book I should crack open first. Please help me...

Heart of Darkness and Other Short stories by Joseph Conrad

The Martian Chronicle by Ray Bradbury

Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen

I Never Promise You a Rose Garden (forgot the author)

The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes, a collection of short stories(one story pa lang nababasa ko eh, unabridged to kaya the book is so thick)

*ano ba dapat kong unahing basahin. Your opinion will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• CoolCucumberCoolCucumber HEALTH.FREAK.WANNABE. PExer
    haha my copy of Sense and Sensibility also suffers the same fate as with your book. Shucks I think that this is just tooooo boring to be read. I can't bring my self to read up to the third page. I think I've already "started" reading this for like 20x now since I was 14 and until now I can't get past page 2. haha!
  • freakster2k1freakster2k1 Member ✭✭
    buy new books. hehe
  • dairycreamerdairycreamer Drama Queen PExer
    correct, freakster2k1....

just keep 'em piling up. it's so sarap to look at them on ur shelves, ahehe. seriously, u may want to fli the martian chronicle first! ;)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file