Home PEx Local Entertainment Showbiz - Male Celebrities

Ariel Rivera: Forever!

Fan ako ni ariel since grade 3 or grade 4, ngayon college grad na ako, but i still admire him.:)
May mga ariel fans po ba dito?

Comments

• reyereye PEx Rookie ⭐
    :wave:

ariel rules
  • uy nabigla ako...may nag-respond agad.:)
    Hindi talaga siya kumukupas...the same poise. A man of character and adorable personality! :)
  • very nice guy
  • Originally posted by chali_won
    very nice guy

yeah...he seems to be responsible and loyal. After his marriage there is never a time that he got into an affair ( at least no intrigues and reports)
  • yup maganda yung latest album nya yung may revival ng Tell Me with Regine V
  • alaina_05alaina_05 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    another ariel rivera fan here! since 1992. when i first heard him singing "ayoko na sana" and "sana kahit minsan" on sa linggo nAPO sila and of course when his first album came out (and i was just 14 yrs old at that time...), i just can't simply get enough of him since then. isa si ariel sa mga "guilty pleasures" ko sa buhay eh. i still have his 1st 3 albums, cassette tapes nga lang but i'm still playing them everytime i feel like being senti. my favorite songs from his albums are "crazy game", "without your love" and "photographs"....
  • Wow! dami natin ha....bakit kaya walang ariel rivera website? may egroups ba siya?
    kahit nung high school madami akong alam na ariel fans...:)

Mr. Personality! :)
  • Ariel Rivera returns to acting

Updated 07:52pm (Mla time) Oct 01, 2004
    By Remy Umerez
    Inquirer News Service

Editor's Note: Published on page A2-3 of the October 2, 2004 issue of the Philippine Daily Inquirer

WHEN the teleserye, "Forever in My Heart," was offered to Ariel Rivera, the singer wanted to make sure that the storyline was good, and that shooting wouldn't take him away from wife Gellie and their kids for long periods of time.

"There had been good offers, but there are things in show business that I am not comfortable with. I don't want my private life dragged into the scene. I don't regret losing those intrusive movie offers," he shares.

Ariel went into the pizza business in San Fernando, Pampanga, where the market is not as competitive. In Manila, he manages a motor shop.

The Riveras personally raise their children. They don't approve of yayas because they don't want their children to become closer to nannies. "Gelli and I want to guide them in their formative years," Ariel stresses.

He reveals that "Forever in My Heart" is very light and devoid of hysterics. "Nagustuhan ko kasi it's quiet,walang sampalan."

In "Forever In My Heart," the story revolves
    Print this story
    Send this story
    Write the editor
    View other stories

around Raphael Cruzaldo (Richard Gomez), a man with a dark past. Regine Velasquez is a wedding planner, a hopeless romantic who believes in signs and soulmates. Ariel plays Michael Bernabe, who questions his love for the woman he's about to marry when he meets Regine's character.

How different is acting on TV and in the movies? "There's a big difference. On TV, you have to finish many sequences a day. There's nothing you can do kung nakukulangan ka sa performance mo. Everybody's in a hurry. But, I have learned how to adjust to it," he says.
  • they say i look like and sing like ariel rivera. I love singing his songs: Without your love, Sa aking Puso, Tunay na Ligaya, Getting to Know each other, Photograph...he is a fine singer with character.
  • jj9527

talaga, ba't di ka sumali sa Pinoy Pop Superstar
  • Dapat sa celebrities ilagay itong thread ni Ariel para mas marami ang makapag post.
  • iamatvfaniamatvfan PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Michael Bernabe + Angelene Sagrado = MichelAngelo - galing!
  • SOULMATES talaga sila. :glee:
  • alaina_05alaina_05 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    his cover for the song "tunay na ligaya" was one of my favorites too. ang ganda ng pagkakanta nya sa song na yun.

katuwa naman si regine, yung carrier single nya pala for her latest album is the song "minsan lang kita iibigin"....kanta ni ariel yun eh. :)
  • mr nice guy will always has a place dito sa chaotic world of showbznez
  • Originally posted by jj9527
    they say i look like and sing like ariel rivera. I love singing his songs: Without your love, Sa aking Puso, Tunay na Ligaya, Getting to Know each other, Photograph...he is a fine singer with character.

wow naman! anyways...gustong-gusto ko din yung sa aking puso, napaka-soulful naman kasi ng song na yun. wow! naglalabasan na talaga mga ariel fans...:)
  • Originally posted by chali_won
    mr nice guy will always has a place dito sa chaotic world of showbznez

yeah...mr. nice guy!
  • sheenehsheeneh PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    sila nga talaga ni angeline mag ka soulmate sa fimh!!
  • sheenehsheeneh PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    post kayo ng mga picture ni angeline at ni michael..
  • tipsy43tipsy43 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    sana si Michael nga ang soulmate ni Angeline:heart: