FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

Who wants help in their job here?

hello all!

if anybody here needs help in their job.

especially reports in excel, powerpoint, financial analysis, budget or anything

I will help if I can

I am not very busy with my work so I am very open to very demanding request. This will help me learn
just PM me

Comments

• KuyaDannyKuyaDanny Moderator PEx Moderator
    Are you expecting to get paid?
  • Japorms09Japorms09 Member PExer
    Originally posted by Japorms09
    hello all!

if anybody here needs help in their job.

especially reports in excel, powerpoint, financial analysis, budget or anything

I will help if I can

I am not very busy with my work so I am very open to very demanding request. This will help me learn
    just PM me

No, I don't expect to get paid.

I'm just bored right now, I just want to test and improve my skills on many things.
  • YoniPYokAYoniPYokA Member PExer
    well how about the password of on an excel file? we cant contact the user of the file anymore and she is no longer connected to our company. Any idea how can we open the file?

thanks 4 ur help
    you have a tough problem there

but try using this link

http://www.download.com/3120-20-0.html?qt=breaker&tg=dl-2001

try to find a password breaker there or you can buy an application that cracks the password. That kind of problem is best left to professional hackers hehe
  • mark_markmark_mark MAXICARE APPLYT 09178046275 ✭✭✭
    can you help me in my excel? il treat u out promise. i jst dont know how to fix it. kailangan kasi ng mga if then else formula....

can u please? :)
    Sure I'll help you, just send me the details and the file and I'll send it back to you.

Just email me.
  • namename .oOoOo. PExer
    Wow. Ang bait mo naman :)
  • mark_markmark_mark MAXICARE APPLYT 09178046275 ✭✭✭
    actually, i was able to do something na about it. i stayed til 3:30 AM yesterday. cgro all i neeeded was TIME which you have a lot right now. kakainggit ka naman...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file