Home PEx Lifestyle Health and Wellness

Why does this happen to me?

Docs in here hope you can help...

My body parts tremble whenever I do these things:

1. Twisting a softdrink bottle cap (my hands tremble)
2. Carrying something heavy (my hand and arm tremble)
3. Moving a cup of hot coffee onto another side of the table (my hand trembles)
4. Speaking in front of a crowd (my hand and even my face tremble)
5. Feeling very cold because of aircon (my head and knees tremble)
6. And many others

What is it that's happening to me? I remember back in grade school I only tremble whenever I twist bottle caps. Is this something mental?

Comments

• 4.- maybe u're nervous
    5.- ur body needs the heat u get from ur movements, including trembling.
  • do you have some kind of phobias to those things or something like that??? because you may not be aware na phobia na pala yun...take this as a guide...phobia attacks takes 1 min to an hour long..when you experience weird feeling of uneasiness or para kang nanginginig, or basta when you feel anxious when seeing or doing such things, probably, you have phobia to those stuffs..and no offense sis...better consult a psychiatrist..it is not that fatal though. To ease up the weird feeling, try to orient yourself to these things once in while, or more often or gradually para masanay ka...I learned this sa psych nursing ko last sem...just an idea though
  • thanks for the helpful posts. any doctors around?
  • Some people do have benign tremors. They are sometimes labelled as "pasma" by people who believe in that condition (but it has no medical basis).

If you're bothered by it, see a neurologist who could look at the problem and decide if it's just "normal" for you or if medications need to be given for your condition.
  • i get phobia attacks whenever i'm doing dental checkups!!!

you get those shakes IF you've drank a lot of caffeine already.. better stop it before it gets worse!
  • funzenfunzen PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    how about un sudden spasm ng katawan?
    minsan kse when i'm in bed or nakaupo lan, my body would tremble for no apparent reason... ang weird...
  • Originally posted by funzen
    how about un sudden spasm ng katawan?
    minsan kse when i'm in bed or nakaupo lan, my body would tremble for no apparent reason... ang weird...

dont want to scare you but those are usually symptoms of brain or nerve damage. better see a doctor asap