Home PEx Relationships The Singles Scene

alanganing single

greenandpinkgreenandpink PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
who here is in this kind of relationship? youre in the middle. kayo na hindi kayo? you do stuff every couple does pero no commitments...

can you share your opinion, comments or stories?

i think im kinda in one haha.

Comments

• ... ako i was kinda in one :*)
  • greenandpinkgreenandpink PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    was...so how did you get out? or something else? :)
  • i simply went out the door and left... it was getting out of hand... meaning i was starting to feel something that i wasn't supposed to, so i decided to leave before it was too late...
    buti na lang you had the courage. ako ewan... ang masakit pa is that this is the first relationship that i have...that is if you can it that...
  • i knew na talo ako eh... it's never gonna go in the direction that i want it to go and besides i don't think he wants to go in THAT direction. so, if i don't get out, i'll be left hangin' and eventually miserable... i definitely don't want that.

i think you can call it a relationship, a different kind nga lang, with all the perks? hehehe! the way i see it, you don't have to stay if you're not happy.
    this is funny. i unearthed this thread somewhere around here. :lol:

calypso tignan mo nga naman how time flies :)
  • oh my god!!! i forgot all about this na... i never realized it was you i was replying to. akalain mo :glee:
  • cutest thread evah!!
  • queenkatiequeenkatie PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    asus, tayo tayo din ang ang nagkita kita ah hahaha

mahirap tong situation na 'to, buti na lang i don't bet what i can't afford to lose hehehe
    i was such a newbie at this (pexing and relationships) :D

you live, you learn :)
  • QuentinQuentin PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    this is called a pseudo-relationship. better get out of it while you can :sweatdrop:
  • queenkatie wrote:
    asus, tayo tayo din ang ang nagkita kita ah hahaha

mahirap tong situation na 'to, buti na lang i don't bet what i can't afford to lose hehehe

inedit mo ba 'to? parang di ito yung nabasa ko kanina :glee:
  • Could you girls explain how this kind of relationship works? I just don't get it at how some people would cling on a relationship without any certainty...

Is some kind of fear a factor? Please enlighten a bitter person...
    calypso116 wrote:
    inedit mo ba 'to? parang di ito yung nabasa ko kanina :glee:

karma ba to? palibhasa ginawa ko kay quentin, ikaw naman ngayon sa akin hehe.
    Could you girls explain how this kind of relationship works? I just don't get it at how some people would cling on a relationship without any certainty...

i'll try to enlighten you, as you can see, i'm kinda bitter too...

you're always together, you're checkin on each other from time to time, one of you is into exclusively dating-the other one is not, you do couple stuff such as hugging, kissing etc etc
    > pero hindi kayo.

i can't explain though as to why some people cling in this kind of rel., obviously, this is one hell of a roller coaster ride:(
    ^ tama si queenkatie.

you do stuff couples do but there's no commitment. a lot of people are engaging into this kind of rel lately... bakit nga ba...
  • Could you girls explain how this kind of relationship works? I just don't get it at how some people would cling on a relationship without any certainty...

there's no relationship to cling on to because it's not a relationship... no expectations. the two of you hang out, you enjoy each other's company, you trust each other, you have a certain attraction for each other...it just so happened that the two of you don't mind a little more physical contact than one would expect from two people who are only just "friends"
  • ^ tama si queenkatie.

you do stuff couples do but there's no commitment. a lot of people are engaging into this kind of rel lately... bakit nga ba...

a lot ba? i didn't know about this... kala ko rarity ito.

:depressed: i should try to get out there more...
    ^a lot, sabi nga ni anne, every month meron ako ewww

it's kinda entertaining din naman, killing time hehehe.

*uy, kidding lang ako ha
  • Ok. Thanks for the answers, girls...

This is indeed a strange phenomena. I'm not bitter because I experienced it, but because I've got friends who were just destroyed going through this hellish ride. They can't answer me straight in the eye as to what made them do it...so maybe a public forum would be a better medium...

I mean no offense, but my view on this kind of relationship is not that good. Sure, the parties involved probably love each other, so why can't they just simply be a couple? Maybe they're playing it safe? But even so, expectations will surely be formed consciously or otherwise between the two. It's also way for them to check out better prospects, guys especially.

And if all emotions blow out of proportion, they have a ready-made excuse that "we don't have a commitment". I think that's pretty irresponsible...

No offense meant. Just wanna hear your side of the story...:skull: