COMMUNITY NOTICE: Please send your reports, concerns and other inquiries to admin "pexer99". This account will handle all community functions for PinoyExchange. You can also email us at [email protected] For category related concerns, you can also send a message to one of our moderators. Check the updated list of moderators here

Outsourced Executive Assistant

i was making the usual roundabout of applying to call centers when I got into this interview for an executive assistand. all the time, i was thinking about "secretary", when later i realized its just a call center job but the thing is, you are the techie p.a. (read as e-concierge) of some hotshot guy or something from the states/europe. i dunno if im right or wrong but i think this is better than a routinary call center job. bad thing though is if you're assigned to an ahole. hehe. anyone else here who has heard about this?

Comments

• KuyaDannyKuyaDanny Moderator PEx Moderator
    If he is an a-hole, you at least do not need to see him every day.
  • GOwinGOwin Kasapi PExer
    e-concierge pala ang tawag pala sa ganyang trabaho. all the while, i've been discharging the same function for my friends and family.

singilin ko na kaya ang mga ito?

@agentmori
    may opening pa kaya? :)
  • whatwhat Chief Encouragement Officer PExer
    how do you get paid? by the hour? so that means your on the internet 24/7 din waiting for that hopefully-not-a-hole boss of yours?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file