Home PEx Lifestyle Travel and Leisure

Philippine Airlines promo fares

talipandas9talipandas9 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
People, I'm not working nor am I connected with PAL but have you seen their ads for their promo fares? They are offering a flat P1,298 one way fare for their Visayan destinations (Bacolod, Cebu, Iloilo, Roxas, Tacloban, Tagbilaran) and P1,898 one way fare for their Mindanao destinations (Butuan, Zamboanga, Davao, Cagayan de Oro). Same fare applies for the return trip to Manila. Don't forget to add P100 terminal fee in Manila plus corresponding terminal fees in the provinces. Seems like a good deal. This promo will last up to October 2004 only.

Hmm.. gosh, gusto ko tuloy bumalik ng Iloilo or try going to any of the 4 destinations in Mindanao since I haven't been to Mindanao.

Comments

• Where did you see this ad?
  • Philippine Airline nga ba iyun? Hindi ba Cebu pacific?
  • I checked with my agent. It's true that PAL is offering these promo fares but you have to add 615 pesos for the insurance surcharge. Also, the promo is valid only up to October 15, 2004.
  • bishopbishop PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Originally posted by Masquerade
    I checked with my agent. It's true that PAL is offering these promo fares but you have to add 615 pesos for the insurance surcharge. Also, the promo is valid only up to October 15, 2004.

plus 615 pesos? tsk tsk... there goes the promo...
  • sentimentssentiments PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    hmm.... last week (as in thurs.) nagpa-book me sa PAL and the rates they gave me is 1,498 for mnl-tagbilaran and cebu-mnl...... kasama na insurance charge dun....

and now meron P1,298 !!!!

buti na lng di ko pa nabibili ung ticket...... pede pa naman cguro palitan un no? pro...hmm..

+ 615

ay! parang stick na lang ako sa pina-book ko.... un kc 3,211 lng lahat (mnl-tagbilaran and cebu-mnl)....

hmm......
  • But it would be cheaper still. 6,251 ang regular roundtrip fare going to Bohol. Sa promo fare, 3,211 na lang. Kalahati ang matitipid.
  • sentimentssentiments PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    hirap kontakin ng PAL!!!!!!
    sakit na ng tenga ko sa kakarinig ng busy tone.....sus!
  • florenofloreno PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Meron din promo ang PAL to MAbuhay Miles Members.

Instead of 1295 pesos ang one round ticket from manila-Any Visayas province.....

1K nalang......Just combine it with 2,000 Miles Points.

Here is the actual Newsletter na nakuha ko:

Miles+Cash Promo Specials

The Mabuhay Miles "Miles+Cash" promo specials are back. Combine your Redeemable Miles with just a little cash for your ultimate getaway. You can redeem a Manila-Cebu award ticket for as low as 2,000 Miles + PHP1,000.00. Or, you may avail of a round trip ticket between Manila and Hongkong with as little as 8,000 Miles + USD100.00.

For domestic flights, offer runs until 15 October 2004. International flights must be completed between 15 September and 08 December 2004.
  • Just bought my ticket today, Mla-Dvo-Mla for 4,411.00 only. The promo is valid until october 22, 2004. Actually, 1,899 lng sya, add 300 for tax yata...
  • talipandas9talipandas9 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Originally posted by aspenstars
    Just bought my ticket today, Mla-Dvo-Mla for 4,411.00 only. The promo is valid until october 22, 2004. Actually, 1,899 lng sya, add 300 for tax yata...

This is about the same price I paid for my round trip ticket to Iloilo last August. See, ngayon P4.4 k will already take you to Davao in PAL's Airbus jets.

Hay, if only I have the money now, I would want to try out Puerto Princesa which is being offered for P1,299 (plus 300 insurance surcharge)!!!