Home PEx Relationships Love - Stories & Experiences
Speak your mind, but mind what you post. Let's not spread disinformation and/or misinformation.

What I've learned about love lately. . .

:?:? PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
..."I've learned that true love grows and continues to nourish....even on the longest distance.."

Comments

• As they say, experience is the best teacher. So what has love thought you lately? Are there love lessons you have'nt learned yet, and would be very glad to know?

peacelove and godspeed!
  • "There is no such thing as permanence, even in love. Everything must come to an end. Kaya dapat, habang nasa sa iyo pa ito, make the most out of it. In the end, When things don't work the way you wanted them to be, you enjoyed the momentary bliss you experienced. You have something to remember. At kahit nasaktan ka, you were happy for a time. :D
  • I have learned that love can come in many forms. I have learned that a platonic relationship can be as satisying as a romatic one.

Just like ice cream, one can enjoy
    other flavors and not only ones favorite.

Passion is but fleeting
    While love endures
    --- Verdanack du Valle
  • i've learned that you have to take care of love like you would an egg... if you hold it too tightly, it might break, and if you hold it too loosely, it might fall... there should be a balance on doing and not doing some things...
  • love can overcome distance, failure and fault :)
  • FBFFBF PExer
    ...there's a thin line between love & hate...sad but true =(

on the other hand, i've learned that love is a good thing that you should be thankful for wen it knocks inside ur heart...regardless if you do or you don't want to let the person in. =)
  • LOVE IS LIKE A WAR; EASY TO START AND HARD TO END..

LOVE STRONGER THAN ANYTHING EVEN DEATH...
  • In recent events... i learned that love must be expressed in the language that the receiver understands.
  • tRiStAntRiStAn PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    it's easy to say I LOVE YOU. it's very hard to really show that you mean it.
  • I learned that love eludes ugly fat people
  • LOVE HAS THOUGHT ME THE MEANING OF YOU ....YOBAKS
    lol

• love thought me na never maging ***** but right now i'm inlove with somebody else na naman and it scares the ***** out of me :(

[This message has been edited by daki (edited 04-29-2000).]
  • Loving someone is soooo nerve-wracking. I'm just waiting for my nervous system to crash.
  • I learned that love can shred you into pieces, and leave you all screwed-up...but even after all the pain and the hurt, ironically, you'll still be coming back to it..and even if you get torn apart a million times, you'll just keep on coming back for more..because love is the essence of our lives..
  • "you say you're over him. you say you don't give a damn. it's been too long, now the feeling is gone. you always hear his name from friends who don't believe you, but you insist it's true. WAIT TILL YOU SEE HIM AGAIN..."
  • Don't be afraid of falling in love

I just posted a topic about being afraid to fall in love, and I got responses which in some way helped me to overcome that fear. I can't say I have totally overcome that fear. But I am trying to. And I am willing to fall in love once again...I am willing to take the risk of getting hurt in the end.

Thanks to those guys :)
  • i have learned that Love is Forgiving

naks.. ang senti natin no :eek:
  • i've learned that love cannot be forced. it only happens when God wills it. hindi siya nadadaan sa novena sa kahit kaninong saint.
  • I've learned that despite what you feel, there are just some things you can't control.
  • BadGiRLBadGiRL PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    there are alot of kinds of love. u don't really have to have romantic love to complete ur life. it may even be the kind of love to destroy you.