Home PEx Sports Sports Zone
Discuss your bets and predictions on who will be the next Miss Universe. 👑

what if?! -> Randy Orton vs JBL

in the WWE Undisputed Championship Match (WWE Champion & World Heavyweight Champion combined) in WrestleMania XXI

who do you think will win?!

randy3.jpgnewjbl.jpg

14.jpg21.jpg

13.jpg18.jpg

Comments

• bastebaste PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    all i can say... boriiiiing
    booooriiiing.

JBL.. i don't know why the hell he got the push

and orton.. he just don't have the moves in the ring.
  • boring nga pero orton nalang
  • wow that's the great match mga tol, RKO against Clothesline From Hell, medyo boring pero OK ang match-up kakawawain ng husto ni Orton si JBL at wawasakin pa ng husto ni Orton ung Limmusine ni JBL!!!!
  • Well Orton lost the belt already though I have a feeling that he will regain it soon. Ang naisip ko maybe they could make cena the smackdown champ then orton will regain the raw title so that they would have a showdown for the undisputed title at wrestlemania. Or pwede ding maglaban lang sila as an interpromotional match na wala silang titles. Well Orton is the legend killer and jbl is a legendary stockbroker and legendary din yung limo niya haha. He could reverse the clothesline form hell by ducking then execute the rko for the duke and the undisputed wwe heavyweight championship of the world!
  • It will be a boring match, JBL really doesnt deserve the belt in the first place, though he has great mic skills, his wrestling skills still speaks otherwise.

As for Orton, well I believe the guy was rushed for the WHC, I think they should had made the Orton-Benoit feud longer probably until Survivor Series where they could at least give Orton the Gold.
  • i'd rather watch the diva contest, no matter how boring that it...
    both failed as champs, orton's run is already sabotaged, jbl just doesnt cut it
  • thehitmanthehitman PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Walang kuwentang laban. Pero Orton na lang kung kailangan kong pumili. Ang maipagmamalaki lang ng dalawang ito eh kaya nilang tumanggap ng sangkatutak na sakit sa katawan. :glee:

:cool:
  • bastebaste PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    wala na k orton yung belt? na kay HHH na ba ulit?
  • itongitong PEx Rookie ⭐
    Why dont they just make Booker T, John Cena or RVD the WWE Champ? JBL is the most unappealing champ anywhere,EVER! All i can say is bring back Scott Steiner and have him wreck havoc on smackdown. I bet he'll generate a lot more fan interest than JBL. He's the reason nobody watches Smackdown no more!
  • Hell, I'd even pick Rico as WWE Champion just to rid the title off JBL's waist. At least he has Miss Jackie to keep us interested :naughty:
  • Originally posted by itong
    Why dont they just make Booker T, John Cena or RVD the WWE Champ? JBL is the most unappealing champ anywhere,EVER! All i can say is bring back Scott Steiner and have him wreck havoc on smackdown. I bet he'll generate a lot more fan interest than JBL. He's the reason nobody watches Smackdown no more!

Steiner wreaking havoc?

in what? botching everything in sight?
  • Originally posted by itong

i just have to agree with you... pero sana si john cena na lang...

hmmm.. orton-jbl???? wala pang 1 minute talo na si JBL! hahaha,,,
  • thehitmanthehitman PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Well, not exactly one minute. JBL's skills suck but he's an ox and even the Undertaker had a hard time beating him up. It'll take some time, but by the time Orton has emerged victorious, I might have already fallen asleep.

:cool:
  • I hope this won't ever cross the minds of the writers. It would be the worst main event ever as it's between half-cooked champs...and one is a sleeper....
  • we're better off watching velocity than this match. JBL is unappealing and uncharismatic, unlike an eddie guerrero or undertaker or angle. orton is young and undeveloped, rushing him was the worst idea in the history of worst ideas. but if ever this match happens, i'd rather root for the RKO.