Home PEx Relationships The Singles Scene

Better Safe Than Sorry???better Single Than Sorry???

helminhelmin PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
I have noticed that most of the singles(i know) rarely go out on dates.

They have very few means of meeting other people who is not in their network of friends(and I am not refering to friendster people). Even if they have, they wouldn't consider dating some interesting guy kasi, usually nagkakahiyaan... With men its ok to ask girls out on a date but with girls di pa rin masyado...

:(

Sayang lang...:( Kasi girls would wait (most girls), then guys wont make the move:( why? kc they won't.... unless they're sure na they have a chance. Ika nga po >>>BETTER SAFE THAN SORRY.

Well naisip ko lang...what if there is this guy/gal u always (or often) see around :church, school, office, neighborhood etc...
U think he/she is attractive pero u dont even say HI or SMILE man lang (people tends use an invisible wall as a defense mechanism), tapos after a while u found out may gf na or bf... tapos magigng Comfortable ka na kc alam mo ng taken na sya wala ng pressure... tas sasabihin nya sayo "YOU KNOW I HAD A CRUSH ON U BEFORE, KALA KO KC SUPLADA/SUPLADO KA KAYA NAHIHIYA AKO SYO...

:~( HAY NANGYARI NA TO SA AKIN SUPER DAMING BESES NA PO!!!

Comments