COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

Maldives

CaRaMBaCaRaMBa Administrator PEx Moderator
Any suggestions on which resorts to stay in? Activities? :) Budget is less than $200 per night, if possible. :)

Comments

• JENSIE_GJENSIE_G warm regards PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I love the promotional video created by the Maldives Tourism Authority. :up:
  • The promotional video of Maldives that is airing right now is about 4 years old. Some of the clips were that of the 2000 Miss World contestants.
  • Originally posted by CaRaMBa
    Any suggestions on which resorts to stay in? Activities? :) Budget is less than $200 per night, if possible. :)
    Singapore Airlines has a package going to Maldives for 3N/4D or 4N/5D its around $800 plus tax.
  • mozartmozart Member PExer
    ive stayed at the hilton. it's absolutely amazing, a portion of the room's floor is made of glass so you can see the ocean and sea creatures underneath. but everything in that place is really expensive since they have to fly all their supplies in. i dont know if there are any rooms for less than 200 per night
  • MasqueradeMasquerade Member PExer
    I did some research and I found out that there are some hotels that are for less than $200 a night, namely Taj Coral Reef Resort ($150.99), and Hilton ($190.99). The problem is that they get booked out early, since they are relatively the cheapest ones on the island. You have to book way, way, way in advance.

Sting Ray Hotel is for $215 a night while Four Seasons Explorer is for... hold your breath, $1,143 a night!

Find Your Hotel
    power(bubbles): and the song used was the same one used during the miss universe 2001 swimsuit competition.

:)
  • heymikeyheymikey SCAN THIS... PExer
    Originally posted by JENSIE_G
    power(bubbles): and the song used was the same one used during the miss universe 2001 swimsuit competition.

:)
    Wow! You really are obsessed with the Miss Universe competition ;)
    heymikey: hehe! :D
  • CaRaMBaCaRaMBa Administrator PEx Moderator
    Mozart, I've researched and there are a lot of resorts for less than $200. :) Just wanted to find out which ones are okay. :)

Masquerade, I saw that in a website too (Hilton for less than $200) but I think those were mistakes. If you go to the Hilton website, the rates are waaaaaaaaaay above that.

Hay naku mahal talaga Four Seasons.

My friend had their honeymoon there and he's suggesting the Kuramathi group of resorts. :)

Hoping to get other suggestions. :D
    CaRaMBa, the rates there are quite accurate. If you can get a confirmation that is. They are consolidators that's why they can offer rooms for as much as 75% off the published rate. I always use their services together with Voyage Now, their partner company whenever I travel abroad. :)

You may also check out what power(bubbles) is suggesting. Singapore Airlines is offering a 4D/3N package to Club Rannalhi, Male for $790 a night.
    Hi Masquerade - Wow, na-excite ako dun ah! Sige sige I will visit that site! Argh *excited*! Thanks!

Yeah a travel agent sent the Singapore Airlines packages. Meron din sa Laguna Beach Resort, Baros, Banyan Tree and Soneva. Medyo mahal lang sa Banyan Tree and Soneva. I'm interested in the packages for Laguna Beach Resort and Baros.

Okay kaya yung Club Rannalhi? :)

Thanks for the feedback!
    Yikes! $790 a person pala!

Sorry guys! :)
    I'm just curious, ano ba meron sa Four Seasons at $1,143 a night ang rate? Are the rooms underwater with glass walls? I dunno guys, but I don't think I will ever spend that much for a night's stay. That money can feed more than a thousand hungry people already.
  • mozartmozart Member PExer
    Originally posted by CaRaMBa
    Mozart, I've researched and there are a lot of resorts for less than $200. :) Just wanted to find out which ones are okay. :)

Masquerade, I saw that in a website too (Hilton for less than $200) but I think those were mistakes. If you go to the Hilton website, the rates are waaaaaaaaaay above that.

Hay naku mahal talaga Four Seasons.

My friend had their honeymoon there and he's suggesting the Kuramathi group of resorts. :)

Hoping to get other suggestions. :D

great. sorry i couldn't help u with prices. when i went there, i wasnt old enough to be paying attention to important things such as those. hope u have fun!
  • Originally posted by Masquerade
    I'm just curious, ano ba meron sa Four Seasons at $1,143 a night ang rate? Are the rooms underwater with glass walls? I dunno guys, but I don't think I will ever spend that much for a night's stay. That money can feed more than a thousand hungry people already.
    The Toronto based Four Seasons chain is the world's largest operator of luxury hotels. Some of their properties include the George V in Paris, the Regent Beverly Wilshire in Beverly Hills. Most of their hotels makes it to the Conde Nast Gold Lists of best places to stay in the world. The Four Seasons is a mixture of everythin: good ambiance, location, service, food and rooms to name a few. I think the $1000 plus room is one of the villas built on top of the water. Here's a photo of the Four Seasons Resort at Kuda Huraa, Maldives.

MAL_044_320x400_web-large.jpg

The Pool
    MAL_051_320x400_web-large.jpg

The Resort aerial view
    MAL_001_320x400_web-large.jpg

I think this is the presidential bungalow
    MAL_040_320x400_web-large.jpg

Some package at the Four Seasons require a min. stay of 5 nights.
    Pati yung Four Seasons in Ubud Bali is very expensive compared to the other resorts...
    Pahabol, personally, ayoko sa water bungalow. :) I'd rather stay in the beach bungalows. I really hope we can find the perfect resort for us, given our 'requirements'.

:D
    Here's another link:Asia Hotels - Maldives
  • sweet_7326sweet_7326 Member PExer
    you can also ask theprophet pexer sya, and he's working in maldives.

active sya sa bicolano/bicolana digdi kita thread
    Oh wow sweet_7326 thanks!!! I'll look for this guy! :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file