FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

I fell in love with a teacher...

AbulugAdventureAbulugAdventure Fate Harlaown's husband ✭✭
...a teacher at the same school I'm entering to.

She's a fresh graduate of a country's prestigious university, beauty and brains and well-endowed, and this lady's really got some positive attitude to attract a guy (though she's single). She's also 20 years old (I am 4 years older than her). Problem is she's teaching in the school where I'm going. Fortunately, there'll be no chance that she can be my teacher as I'm on my major subjects and she's teaching minors. She's also a daughter of a judge and she'll be taking up law soon. this lady, I swear got a promising career in the future. Hay, I fell in love with this teacher...

Some dilemma I got here, guys! :weep:

What must I do? Any suggestions? I need help, guys. Maybe you can also share some experiences here. :(

Comments

• QuentinQuentin Montejo PExer
    i don't see a problem here, does anyone?

ask her out you dumb duck ^_^
  • AbulugAdventureAbulugAdventure Fate Harlaown's husband ✭✭
    Mejo me fears lang ako, e. Actually, marami. :(
    fears? gusto mong sipain ko **** mo para i-remind sa yo na meron ka nun? :glee:
    Any serious advice, anyone? :confused:
  • angelic_blueangelic_blue Member PExer
    ano ba fears mo?wala me nakikita na mali na mainlove ka sa kanya, if u really love her why don't you try to win her heart dba,ask her for a date
    hahaha, exactly angelic blue. my wish is for the girl: hope she finds another man who is not afraid to stand up to what he feels
    i totally agree wid u Quentin
    Originally posted by angelic_blue
    ano ba fears mo?wala me nakikita na mali na mainlove ka sa kanya, if u really love her why don't you try to win her heart dba,ask her for a date

Are you sure wala?

...a friend said na pag naging kami magiging iskandalo daw kasi teacher siya, student ako, pareho kami ng school. Hmmm...
    sabagay, pero ndi mo pa nga alam kung like ka rin ba nia dba... y ndi mo sya kausapin
    No, I'll let some time to pass by and befriend her more. Don't you think it's a good idea?
    yup
    regardless, you will confront her anyway so, meh o_O
  • queenkatiequeenkatie world's best ex-gf ✭✭
    no guts no glory...

and i agree, no need to rush, befriend her muna=)
    I just hope that my sacrifices will worth it. :(

...sana...
  • helo ano update?:):):)
    mga ten years after siguro :glee:

sings: kahit konting pagtingin .... na manggaling sa yoooo ...
    Wala pa...I don't wanna rush pa. Saka term break namin, e. Sa pasukan pa siguro. But kahapon asa skul siya, nagmamadali ako for enrollment. maya-maya me nagsabi ng "Hello..." napatingala ako, yun pala si Mam, makakasalubong ko. I also said "Hi.", then konting kumustahan lang.
    don't go whining if somebody beats you to it then ^_^
  • Originally posted by AbulugAdventure
    No, I'll let some time to pass by and befriend her more. Don't you think it's a good idea?

Frankly, sa panahon ngayon hindi na cute 'yang mga babagal-bagal na lalaki. Most women are impressed with men who know what they want and act on it. Wag nang patumpik-tumpik. Wala ka na sa high school.
  • joeblack1231joeblack1231 trying to live on the edge PExer
    Dude, seriously. You're acting like you're both already in love. There can't be a problem until you're admitting ou're attracted to each other. Then you can worry about what the school will think if they find out.

I mean, right now, it's like you're worrying about breaking up with someone you're not even with yet.

Act on it, ask her out and everything. See if something happens first.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file