Home PEx International Entertainment International Movies

2046 - Upcoming movie which I bet will be one of the greatest of all time!

For anyone who's at least just a little familiar with chinese movies:

Director - Wong Kar Wai
Cast (those I know... [what big HK stars!]):
Tony Leung Chiu Wai
Maggie Cheung
Carina Lau
Faye Wong
Zhang ZiYi
WanLi Gong
(those I barely know):
Takuya Kimura
Chen Chang
Wang Sum
Ping Lam Siu
Thongchai McIntyre
Jie Dong

wow.... that's all i can say... all star blockbuster cast and director!!!

:smokin:

Comments

• SIOPAO MANSIOPAO MAN PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    well let's hope that 2046 will not be the total number of people who will pay to see it :D
  • i think so too...
  • MetrophileMetrophile PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    i'll watch this...

wong kar wai+gong li=winner!!!
  • neth_rowneth_row PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    And let's hope it will be released in the near future...and not in 2046 like the other Tony Leung-Maggie Cheung-Zhang ZiYi starrer, Hero. :glee:
  • MetrophileMetrophile PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    ^^^nagulat nga ako ngayon lang ito ipalalabas sa states. I have seen this movie in VCD and I really like it.
  • ok din yung house of flying daggers ni zhang ziyi
  • JENSIE_GJENSIE_G PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I hope it gets an Academy Awards nomination next year.

Wong Kar Wai deserves it so much!

:up:

Can't wait to see this movie. Saw its trailer na. Ang galing! :up:
  • FarOutFreakFarOutFreak PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    I read about this, and it seems that Wong Kar Wai, with the help of others, developed a whole new style of architecture just to convey the look he wanted for 2046.

:silly:
  • i cant wait to see this movie.
    i recently just got into Wong Kar Wai when i watched "In the Mood for Love" a month ago.
    hanap tuloy ako nang hanap ng ibang movies niya. :)
    are they going to show this locally? mukhang di no? :)
  • I dont like Chinese Movies...

Kikita lang sila.

Nood na lang ako ng Ishmael Bernal o Lino Brocka Films.

O dikaya ay Abaya Films..

O kaya ay si Juday...
  • Wow this Ive got to see.

off topic lang.....baket ngayon lang pinalabas sa US ung Hero?
  • illuminaillumina PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Takuya Kimura's the only one I know from that list. :glee: He's Japanese. Member of the group S.M.A.P. He was the model for Levi's Engineered Jeans.
  • Originally posted by bronze_freak
    Wow this Ive got to see.

off topic lang.....baket ngayon lang pinalabas sa US ung Hero?

It's been two years na nga ito.. Bago ipinalabas dito sa U.S.A. matagal ng nasa DVD..
  • Takuya Kimura is rumored to be in the movie for a mere 7 minutes. This includes his supposed love scene with Faye Wong. They both play robots in this movie.

I really want to watch this one since its Wong Kai Fai and every juror in Cannes went to watch this one. They had to rearrange the screening schedule of some films just to accomodate everyone who wanted to watch the movie.
  • i want to watch this! i love tony leung and in the mood for love.
  • Papalabasin na rin to sa wakas? I think this has been like 5 years or more in the making....ewan ko ba...ang tagal tagal tagal tagal na nito .... akala ko rin nga 2046 na to papalabasin eh...:glee:

I am never a Wong Ka Wei fan so I am definitely skipping this...especially now that I now that Takuya is only 7 mins in the movie! Ngek!

Takuya is the icon of Jap idols! As in...! I am not a believer pero after watching his series, ay sus! I am a convert! :p He was the "in" guy way before the F4 and Koreans...mga starting 90s upto now naman dahil he still holds the record in the highest rated Jap tv series in the history and the most # as well! Hanggang ngayon, wala pa syang series na hindi nagtotop! :)
  • ^
    ^
    Wong Kar Wai is a genius. Eccentric at times, but indeed a genius.
  • JENSIE_GJENSIE_G PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Can't wait to see this movie talaga!

:bounce2:
  • Wow! Thongchai "Bird" McIntyre is in this movie? He is a really gorgeous Thai singer/actor whose popularity in Thailand is so strong that he has also invaded Southeast Asia via MTV. Although he is already kinda old, I'm pretty sure that his inclusion in this film will make his star rise even more! :)

If you want to know more about him, try checking this link:

http://www.azcelebrity.com/s/view/Thongchai_McIntyre/
  • Im done watching and no, Takuya is not only 7 mins here! I think he has a hefty part in the movie...well, siguro beyond my expected 7 mins hehehe....

Well, the movie is loonnggg with a not so strong story line...in my opinion. But, I think it's fine.. how can you not like Tony Leung...hay sus...kahit na gano ko kaayaw si Zhang Zhi Yi e nagustuhan ko pa rin ung film dahil sa ibang casts. Hehehehe....